PDA

View Full Version : West Palm Beach Stunters out there?

FLoridaF4i
04-30-2006, 10:57 PM
After bonefish last tuesday i headed out with a friend of mine and a bunch of other riders to a wharehouse parking lot of church st. Anyone from this forum out there? Probably about 30 bikes, only 9 or 10 of'em where doing any stunting but some where pretty good. Bunch of wheelies, stoppies, etc. But some of the stand ups the guys did were pretty impressive.

Didn't stay too long tho as it was a little sketchy. Everyone just sittin there chillin with their key in the ignition ready to throw there helmets on and run if the cops showed up haha.

Rideharder
02-18-2009, 03:20 PM
After bonefish last tuesday i headed out with a friend of mine and a bunch of other riders to a wharehouse parking lot of church st. Anyone from this forum out there? Probably about 30 bikes, only 9 or 10 of'em where doing any stunting but some where pretty good. Bunch of wheelies, stoppies, etc. But some of the stand ups the guys did were pretty impressive.

Didn't stay too long tho as it was a little sketchy. Everyone just sittin there chillin with their key in the ignition ready to throw there helmets on and run if the cops showed up haha.

Church st? They back there? Did you see Old Man Roger ??

LOZ
02-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Everyone just sittin there chillin with their key in the ignition ready to throw there helmets on and run if the cops showed up haha.

you dont need to do that. Thats unnecessary. simply sit and wait for the cops, they will either:

1- Tell you to leave
2- Tell you to keep it down
3- Park and watch people stunt

I been going out there for quite some time now, never gotten a ticket, never been harassed by a cop or security guard.... just follow a few simple rules:

1- No burning out
2- Dont run when the cops show up(that will just give them more reason to continue to bust the place or make you/others suspicious)

I stopped going to Church street cause it was too far for me and gas was $4+ back then, but Im looking into regearing my gixxer and go back out... the streets got boring and theres too much drama/bickering.

Elusive
02-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Shiiiiiiet y'all can't stunt like I do! psh! :study:

Bray
02-19-2009, 03:56 AM
ahh good ole' church street, Loz the f4i should be done within the next week or two!! already got my cage from roger.

LOZ
02-19-2009, 08:09 AM
ahh good ole' church street, Loz the f4i should be done within the next week or two!! already got my cage from roger.

:occasion5: Ill hit you up when my bike is ready.

Bray
06-05-2009, 01:34 AM
whats good loz? get the bike up yet?

whiteboy41790
06-19-2009, 11:13 PM
were church street at???