PDA

View Full Version : **HOW TO DO ROLLING BURNOUTS**

motopsyko32
09-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by motoxpete
alright man first thing is you don't want to get the tire spinning that fast cause if you do it will be harder to keep it going strait.....or to do a donut for that matter.once you get it spinning keep it at a low rpm,beleave me it's much harder to control when it's spinning fast.Also put alot of weight on the front end....another thing, I find it easier to do this when I am slowing down...it helps put more weight on the front tire.just get going like 5 mph then grap the front brake alittle,you'll feel the front end dive alittle....at this time you should already over the front of the bike....don't dump the clutch.....just let is slip out.
lets go over it

1.Get going a little
2.Stand up and weight the front end.
3.start to pull in the front brake.
4.when the front supension starts to compress,give it gas and slip the clutch.
5.keep the tire spinning at a low rpm....like I said if it's spinning fast it will be harder to control.

another thing that helped me was....I would do a regular burnout with my feel on the ground,then I would let off the brake a bit and get a feel on how it will roll.Then throw you feet on the pegs...before you know it you'll be dunkin donuts all day!!

It's hard to explain in words but I hope I helped a little.Good luck let me know how you turn out

gummo
09-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Now this I can do :mrgreen: Just can't afford the tires :shock:

motopsyko32
09-28-2006, 10:54 AM
everytime I try the front end tucks on me

gummo
09-28-2006, 11:14 AM
everytime I try the front end tucks on me

Bike probably isn't straight up or you're braking to hard.

motopsyko32
09-28-2006, 12:07 PM
braking too hard

fvnnyl3tt3r1ng
08-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Last post 2006 lolol. Learning these now.