PDA

View Full Version : ENDO

Juice
07-16-2007, 09:55 PM
any advice on doin an endo everytime i try i just hit the shit outta my nuts:idiot5ic:

italiano687
07-16-2007, 10:10 PM
any advice on doin an endo everytime i try i just hit the shit outta my nuts:idiot5ic:
You gotta start out slow. One inch at a time. If you hittin your nuts then it sounds like you're just grabbing the brake and letting the bike come to a complete stop (too soon) and then slam back down.
With Endos you have to get up to a good consistent speed, maybe around 25-35mph, grab the brake, shift your weight over the gas tank a little while squeezing the brake. You'll feel it come up. once it comes up to the height that you want you back off a minute amount, so minute that you may not notice it and the bike will keep rolling but the key is to give a little more brake or release as needed. Never.. never just grab and squeeze because that shit will flip over and when you do get it up to a nice height never just let go of the brake. That was my problem when I was learning those things. I had to go to a public restroom to check and make sure my nuts were still external after a bad endo. My zx 6 had a dent in the tank and I was scarred for a week or two

Juice
07-16-2007, 10:12 PM
haha yea maybe u can help me out a lil bit with it when we go ridin

italiano687
07-16-2007, 10:17 PM
haha yea maybe u can help me out a lil bit with it when we go ridin
U just gotta get a good feel for your brakes and know how your bike is gonna react to it. Just like learning how to use that throttle to ride them wheelies.

Nails
07-17-2007, 10:14 AM
ya thats what I do

RadFace
07-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Just slam your front bike hope for the best.

Alicia
07-17-2007, 10:45 AM
ya thats what I do

no shit!! me tooo!!! We should practice together one time. :mrgreen:

racerboy221
07-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Do you still have OEM Pads or have you switched over to a more aggressive pad? If you learn of stock stuff, you will have to re-educate yourself when and if you change over to better pads...(EBC HH, Brembo, etc...)

Also, make sure you are on solid asphalt or concrete...never practice this when you are not on solid ground. There is nothing like the feeling of going over the handle bars or better yet, washing out the front end and sliding sideways due to loose stones or sand on the ground.

bigjoe87865
07-17-2007, 04:14 PM
i lift the bike up from the back... by holding on to the rear pegs.... and walk her around....

motopsyko32
07-17-2007, 04:33 PM
lower your front tire pressure to about 25 PSI. DO NOT try to learn going 10-15mph cause you will eat it. Start learining like at 40-50 mph... More momentum = easier lift. Start real low and as you gain confidence hold the brake longer.... DO NOT throw your feet out as the bike is coming down as you will fall sideways

Nails
07-17-2007, 04:39 PM
no shit!! me tooo!!! We should practice together one time. :mrgreen::occasion5: after we have a drink:mrgreen:

alecracing
07-17-2007, 04:49 PM
Just slam your front bike hope for the best.

That's what i do:occasion5: It's easier when your drunk:dancersunglasses:

italiano687
07-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Do you still have OEM Pads or have you switched over to a more aggressive pad? If you learn of stock stuff, you will have to re-educate yourself when and if you change over to better pads...(EBC HH, Brembo, etc...)

Also, make sure you are on solid asphalt or concrete...never practice this when you are not on solid ground. There is nothing like the feeling of going over the handle bars or better yet, washing out the front end and sliding sideways due to loose stones or sand on the ground.
Oh yeah.... iforgot to mention that. Know what your riding on before you try the Endo. It don't work on every surface!!!!........ The screech of death; not a good look!!!......Oil spots;Not a good look!!!...Sand and gravel; not a good look.

Its better to learn everything on stock before going the super easy route.

italiano687
07-17-2007, 05:43 PM
That's what i do:occasion5: It's easier when your drunk:dancersunglasses:
I tried all of that before. (drunk, slamming, praying) NOT RECOMMENDED!!

I also recommend doing stunts on a closed course and not on Public streets (with the exception of I-95,Tpike,Sawgrass & I595). Those types of stunts and mis-judgements can cause serious injury or death.

alecracing
07-17-2007, 05:52 PM
I tried all of that before. (drunk, slamming, praying) NOT RECOMMENDED!!

I also recommend doing stunts on a closed course and not on Public streets (with the exception of I-95,Tpike,Sawgrass & I595). Those types of stunts and mis-judgements can cause serious injury or death.

And make sure there is not a SEMI behind you:shock:

italiano687
07-17-2007, 05:55 PM
And make sure there is not a SEMI behind you:shock:
A SEMI cant do you any harm............Unless it hits you. Forget the semi make sure there is no Trooper behind you or in front of you!!:joke6cl::joke6cl::funny0jl:

Alicia
07-17-2007, 09:25 PM
:occasion5: after we have a drink:mrgreen:

oh fuck yeah!!