SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > General Motorcycle Discussion

Forum Sponsor

» Weather
Weather information for SoFla:

Would you like to see the riding weather for your location?

Please register with our website and remember to fill in your zipcode.

When you return your local weather will be displayed.

Old 07-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #91
Yankee

RoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond reputeRoXy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shirtless & Helmetless riders

Found a website that you all may or may not know about:

www.ride2die.com

Pretty crazy but a buddy of mine is in one of those pics. His name is Beau and he's actually under a truck near Push Mountain in Missouri. The guy ON a truck in the same pic is actually a Springfield police officer. Pretty crazy stuff.
RoXy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:59 PM   #92
Senior SoFla Member
SoFla Supporter

alecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basa820 View Post
when i go to the beach on the bike i wear shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops. I live less than 5 min from the beach and I don't get on the highway like that.
kthanxbye
I live a minute from the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef636 View Post
who gives a shit...let people wear whatever they want as far as gear, all you can do is suggest it and move on. end of story.
I know the risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDDY View Post
To each their own.I ride without my helmet and jacket sometimes and when i go to the beach i'll ride in my board shorts and tshirt.I know what can happen like this but i do it anyways. Ask yourself a few question....Do you and your bike ever see 100+mph? Do you cut in and out of traffic at high speeds? Do you ever have sex without a condom? Do you do any other dangerous sports? When your time comes it comes nothing you can do can can stop it. So enjoy your time here and others will enjoy theres! Just my thoughs

I love these fucking idiots that tell me how stupid I am for not wearing gear, YET, if I were to watch them for an entire day, I'm sure I could find PLENTY of stuff to call them for.

I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU "COOL" PEOPLE THAT WEAR GEAR ALSO WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT WHEN DRIVING YOUR CAR

OR HOW MANY OF YOU DRINK AND DRIVE AND RISK HURTING OTHER PEOPLE

and then feed you to my killer rabid pit bull.

[]
alecracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #93
Senior SoFla Member
SoFla Supporter

alecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDDY View Post
YOUR BITCHING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO! There nothing gay about me fucking my girl without a rubber. Your the one whos bringing up dudes riding bitch! I just made general Comparison about things that are also dangerous.So go put all your gear on lock yourself in closet and fuck yourself so you cant get hurt
When did this become a personal attack on anyone. I'm just voicing my opinion like everyone else.

and then feed you to my killer rabid pit bull.

[]
alecracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #94
Sick, broken and twisted!
SoFla Supporter

Meeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Meeps Send a message via Yahoo to Meeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by basa820 View Post
when i go to the beach on the bike i wear shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops. I live less than 5 min from the beach and I don't get on the highway like that.
kthanxbye

It's a well known fact that 90% of most accidents, bike or car happen within the first 10miles from the home.

*This was in no way to say what you should or shouldn't wear. That is up to you. Just stating what I've read. Hell I'm even guilty of not doing things they way I should when it comes to driving. Riding thats a different story, but in a car I drive with out a seat belt. However I do not drink and drive, hell won't even get behind the wheel or on a bike if 1 drink passes my lips. Thats all I need is to get in an accident and have just the slightest bit of alcohol in my system and be sued for drinking and driving.*
Meeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #95
Chupacabra Hunter

Jerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond reputeJerseydevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXy View Post
Found a website that you all may or may not know about:

www.ride2die.com

Pretty crazy but a buddy of mine is in one of those pics. His name is Beau and he's actually under a truck near Push Mountain in Missouri. The guy ON a truck in the same pic is actually a Springfield police officer. Pretty crazy stuff.
Wow. That was some funky stuff. 1 of those was in Miami
Jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #96
speedracer

kaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kaaatielove Send a message via Yahoo to kaaatielove

my girl brittany is on that site shes the one witb roadrash all over her body. she opened a site called rockthegear.org to show awareness of the dangers of not gearing up.
kaaatielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #97
Amateur Racer

ZXHans will become famous soon enoughZXHans will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ZXHans

damn that sites fucking disgusting....
ZXHans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #98
UncleSito
SoFla Supporter +

Andre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond repute

looking at that site makes me want to quit riding shit!
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:30 PM   #99
I am the eater of worlds, and of children.

JayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond repute

don't be a squid like this guy:
JayDouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #100
speedracer

kaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond reputekaaatielove has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kaaatielove Send a message via Yahoo to kaaatielove

kaaatielove is offline   Reply With Quote