SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > General Motorcycle Discussion

Forum Sponsor

» Weather
Weather information for SoFla:

Would you like to see the riding weather for your location?

Please register with our website and remember to fill in your zipcode.

When you return your local weather will be displayed.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Pocketbike Racer

Zx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond repute
Great alternative to the GoPro HD.

So after the GoPro HD got release my old STD GoPro felt outdated, so I thought about selling my GoPro and buying a new one but I though eh I'm gonna lose money on it, plus I use it when I go out in the water with the JetSki, so I started looking around on ebay and I found this little gem

At first I was like meh is from Hong Kong how good can it be? Then I started to look some more and I found a website with TONS of info / specs on these little things, so of course the next step was to find some video examples and sure enough there were some out there for the specific application I wanted

Check out the quality! Not bad right? I mean not 1080p video like the GoPro but speaker /video is WAY better than my old big and bulky GoPro.

So now you might ask, how much for all of this ? ...

yes $11 bucks!!! now that doesn't include the microSD but if you search around you will find them for less than $8!

Not a bad alternative! I can't wait to try mine out I got 3 of them on the way
Zx9r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
ScrewFace Racing #521
SoFla Supporter +

racerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond reputeracerboy221 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to racerboy221
Re: Great alternative to the GoPro HD.

How and where would you mount it to the bike?

Need Oil for your bike??? Check out my new site!! http://www.CheckeredFlagOils.com
racerboy221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
UB6IB9
SoFla Supporter

ticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock4792 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ticktock4792

well be sure to let everyone know of your results when they arrive and are tested
Old 03-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
iLobster
SoFla Supporter

Lino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond reputeLino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktock4792 View Post
well be sure to let everyone know of your results when they arrive and are tested
Lino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:24 AM   #5
sct
It's a FUCKING TURTLE!
SoFla Supporter

sct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond reputesct has a reputation beyond repute

$11? Sounds too good to be true.
sct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:34 AM   #6
Pocketbike Racer

Zx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond reputeZx9r has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sct View Post
$11? Sounds too good to be true.
Look at the video! it speaks for itself... there are also TONS of reviews out there.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy221 View Post
How and where would you mount it to the bike?
Anywhere! I mean is so tiny it can be put on the tail or the front.. that's the part where you have to be creative.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #8
Super Advanced
SoFla Supporter +

SICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond repute

id rather see a video that you took and then ill make my judgement
Old 03-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #9
Rider in Training
SoFla Supporter

The Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting....

Let me know what you think about this product once you have tried it...

Mr. Over Do It (I'm the Mother Fucker, like MILF's)
Love what you ride and ride what you love!

Copyright infringement is not theft, theft implies the deprivation of said object from the rightful owner. If I make a perfect copy of the mona lisa, I did not steal the mona lisa, it would still be right there in the Louvre. Copyright infringement is infringement, nothing more, nothing less.

*DISCLAIMER: The Doctor's R1 is not responsible for advice he gives or the posts he posts.
The Doctor's R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #10
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabraves707 View Post
id rather see a video that you took and then ill make my judgement
Then Stay tune! I should have them in 1 week... :)