SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > General Motorcycle Discussion

Forum Sponsor

Poll: Have you heard of something similar?
Poll Options
Have you heard of something similar?

Like Tree7Likes

Old 10-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
Newb

BrickellRepsolStolenSOS is on a distinguished road
Angry STOLEN 10-28-2013 CBR 1000RR 2013 Repsol

The story of my CBR 1000RR 2013 Repsol until Oct 28, 2013 between 8:00- 8:04 pm. It was taken from our building in Brickell with what is supposed to be a very HIGH security building where people let weird acts go without reporting.

I am calling on all motorcycle loves to pull together and catch this TRIO of assholes who like to steal people's dreams. It makes me so angry to think that I saved for 6 years to get established. Only to have my stole prized physical possession get stoles by some thug assholes. I really want to catch this band and get my bike back!!!!

INFO ON THE THUGS:
  • They rode in with a Black sport Range Rover.
  • Heavily tinted windows
  • NO license plate
  • They tailgated a resident to break into the garage
  • They seem to know where the cameras are making us think they have planned this as well.
  • 3 guys- valet guy asked them to move and said they were Hispanic. One has a slightly round face.
  • They hotwire and steal the bike in less than 4 minutes
  • The guy that rides off with the bike has thin white legs as per video. Not a big build at all.
  • I'm still waiting to have a full review of the video from my building.
  • THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO WAVE AT SECURITY AND SAY SEE YOU LATER.
We will share information and provide a reward for information leading to this gangs end and my bike's return home. They are ready to steal and it maybe your bike that is next.

NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BIKE.jpg (208.1 KB, 56 views)
BrickellRepsolStolenSOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STOLEN 10-28-2013 CBR 1000RR 2013 Repsol

1.) Bikes are never safe in Condo garages.

2.) Most likely insider job. That security guy would be very high on my suspects list. He might lie about them being hispanics.

3.) There was another theft on the beach with same circumstances 2 days ago. Also posted on this forum. I'd get together with the other guy and put everything together.

4.) Make sure to get a detective work on these cases.

5.) Check for cameras close to your building and inquire recordings before they are overwritten.
don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
Newb

Thumbs up Re: STOLEN 10-28-2013 CBR 1000RR 2013 Repsol

We just found out about the Miami Beach theft that happened roughly 1 1/2 later. Same series bike just different cars. Same mode of entry.

We are collaborating.

Do you know how we can get the cameras at the traffic lights?

The issue that we are having is that in both cases the buildings are not wanting to fully cooperate with us and give us the videos.

We do have rough pictures of the guys. I think we could definitely find some links and get these bastards
Old 10-30-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickellRepsolStolenSOS View Post
We just found out about the Miami Beach theft that hapthreatenedhly 1 1/2 later. Same series bike just different cars. Same mode of entry.

We are collaborating.

Do you know how we can get the cameras at the traffic lights?

The issue that we are having is that in both cases the buildings are not wanting to fully cooperate with us and give us the videos.

We do have rough pictures of the guys. I think we could definitely find some links and get these bastards
I had the same style theft over a year ago.. my condo management also didn't do shit until I threatened to involve media and had called a cop in again to make them provide all recordings.

Also find out if you guys have the same security company working in your condos. Shit smells fishy!

Traffic cam recordings have to be optained by law enforcement. Get a detective asap.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #5
don
Compensate Camp

I'd also get all names of security working that night.. in both theft cases.. and run background checks.. search the web with names combined. They might know each other..
Old 10-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #6
don
Compensate Camp

Read this: Motorcycle Thefts Spike in Downtown Miami's Condo Garages - Page 1 - News - Miami - Miami New Times

This was last year.. same method.. might be same group coming back..
Old 10-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #7
don
Compensate Camp

Just heard from a friend about another theft in Brickell.. also stolen out of condo garage. Silver Mercedes involved. You guys need a detective putting everything together!
Old 10-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #8
Newb

I am definately going to get this the attention it deserves because this is utterly annoying and disheartening.

Can you provide me with a contact so I can get info on what happened in Brickell? What date it happened etc? I can totally reach out to your friend so I can have all the information, if that is a possibility.

Thanks so much Don. This sucks like no other and its nice to have some support and ideas from you!
Old 10-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #9
Forum Addict
SoFla Supporter

Odilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond repute

I feel for you. Nothing worse than a thief. Hope they catch the scumbags.
Odilup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:08 AM   #10
don
Compensate Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickellRepsolStolenSOS View Post
I am definately going to get this the attention it deserves because this is utterly annoying and disheartening.

Can you provide me with a contact so I can get info on what happened in Brickell? What date it happened etc? I can totally reach out to your friend so I can have all the information, if that is a possibility.

Thanks so much Don. This sucks like no other and its nice to have some support and ideas from you!
Go to Unique Superbikes on Biscayne Blvd and talk to Leon. He saw the recording and knows the victim.