SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Florida Motorcycle Classifieds > Motorcycle Parts / Gear For Sale

Forum Sponsor

» Weather
Weather information for SoFla:

Would you like to see the riding weather for your location?

Please register with our website and remember to fill in your zipcode.

When you return your local weather will be displayed.

Old 02-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
just another jamaican
SoFla Supporter

Purevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond repute
2003 2004 gsxr 1000 stunt parts

I have Stunt parts off my 2004 gsxr 1000 for sale everything is used but in good working order, I dont need any of this stuff as my bike is back to street set up, but im not hurting for money either. You want to get into stunt, here is a chance to get everything you need real cheap, everything is about half price so im a little flexible, but im not giving it away. send me your offers. email me purevibez@hotmail.com or PM me, or text me @ 305-793-2256.

OMR sub cage- $100
Racing 905 12 oclock bar- $80
Free style Ingenuity Cage- $150
Moose Racing handle bar & Risers on gsxr triple tree clamp- $80
Vortex 527-54 Sprocket- $40
Hand Brake set up for rear- $100
Tail- $50 (already cut for 12 oclock bar)
Gastank- $100 (already flattened and grips on side and top)

I can email you pics of whatever you want and it all installed on the bike when it was on the bike. ill try and post pics on the listing also, thanks guys.

US. Army Combat Vet: OIF 1, 3, 5

CHEAP-FAST-RELIABLE: you can only have two
Purevibez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
just another jamaican
SoFla Supporter

Purevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond reputePurevibez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2003 2004 gsxr 1000 stunt parts

here the pics from the craigslist add, can email full size if u need em. thanks

Old 02-14-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
OMR SUBCAGES

OLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond repute

what kind of hand brake master is that and is the adapter in the foot master a fti ?
OLD MAN ROGER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
OMR SUBCAGES

OLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond reputeOLD MAN ROGER has a reputation beyond repute

one more question , is the adapter in the rear master tear drop shaped with a small screw at the top or is it just round with no screw ?

i cant tell from the picture
Old 02-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
just another jamaican
SoFla Supporter

Sir you would know alot more than me, never really been a stunt guy and i got the bike with everything on it. i do believe it is tear dropped and has the little screw though. can check for you tonight when i get home from work.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:44 PM   #6
OMR SUBCAGES

sounds good and i cant tell from the picture what kind of hand brake master that is , radial masters push the plunger towards the bar and standard push the plunger parallel with the bar..

and it should have the size on it some where , it will either say the size in metric [16 mm 19 mm] or it may be sae [5/8 3/4]
Old 02-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
OMR SUBCAGES

see the first link , the lever pushes the plunger straight in towards the bar , thats a radial master , the second link the lever pushes the plunger to the side , thats a standard master

http://www.hoheydesigns.com/store/im...s/Magura-2.jpg

http://www.hilltopmotorcycles.com/sh...20cylinder.jpg
Old 02-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
UncleSito
SoFla Supporter +

Andre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond repute

for the look of the lever looks like a cbr1000rr but i can be wrong

"Sito" LOD

" RIP KJ"
" RIP CATANGA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDDY View Post
pulling out never works thats why you gotta have a girl who loves ANAL!!!:LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowrthnu View Post
rut roe reorge. Im sorry let me say Im truly sorry by fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your wife, fuck yourself, fuck your flip flops, fuck your icon jacket, fuck your bike, fuck your opinion, fuck your mouth, fuck my beer is empty, fuck I have to get up now!
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #9
just another jamaican
SoFla Supporter

the rear master is tear dropped with a small screw in it has the number 14 on the side

the master pushes in towards the bar so its a radial based on what u just told me (looks like the first link) its a nisin and has 3/4 on the other side.

hope this helps guys, if you guys know anyone looking for this stuff please pass the link on would like to see it put to good use since im not using it. no problem passing on the savings just dont want to get ripped or low balled on it. thanks for helping me out both of you, ive been riding dirt and street since i was a little kid, but never got into the stunt stuff and equipment, im a bit in the dark on prices and stuff with this. thanks again

Old 02-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #10
OMR SUBCAGES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purevibez View Post
the rear master is tear dropped with a small screw in it has the number 14 on the side

the master pushes in towards the bar so its a radial based on what u just told me (looks like the first link) its a nisin and has 3/4 on the other side.

hope this helps guys, if you guys know anyone looking for this stuff please pass the link on would like to see it put to good use since im not using it. no problem passing on the savings just dont want to get ripped or low balled on it. thanks for helping me out both of you, ive been riding dirt and street since i was a little kid, but never got into the stunt stuff and equipment, im a bit in the dark on prices and stuff with this. thanks again
i was hoping the adapter wasnt the tear drop shaped one and the hand master sounds like it's an 05 06 636 master which is exactly what i have now , it's great master i was just thinking about trying some thing different ..

your price is fair imo ..