SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Florida Motorcycle Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale Only

Forum Sponsor

Old 04-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
So, are you guys bangin', or what?

dj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond repute
FS | 2006 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

Yeah, keep the jokes to a minimum. This is my ebay listing, so just ignore whatever information isnt pertinent.

2006 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 Red
72xx Miles
Service/Maintenance:

Warranty until 2011 (Purchased 4 year extended)
Service done at 500 miles
Valves adjusted/carb synch at 1100
Oil changed every 1000 miles
Chain cleaned/Lubed every 500 miles

Performance Mods:

EBC Sintered brake pads (front and rear)
Lockhart-Phillips "Speedscreen" windscreen
EX500 Rear Shock Absorber (better two up and long riding)

Visual Mods:

Flush mount turn signals (black with amber lenses)
Clear lenses included
Integrated turnsignals in rear (amber pod lenses)
Clear lenses included
Fender eliminator
Chrome Bar ends
Chrome Levers
Chrome Oil Fill Cap
All OEM parts minus the fender (mud flap) that I had to chop for the elimination

This was my first street bike. I purchased back in July of 2006 and just love this bike. I recently upgraded and do not have room for two bikes (nor will the wife allow it!) or I would keep it. I get 55 miles to the gallon, and with a 5 gallon tank, it goes a long way. I have babied the bike from a maintenance standpoint. The manual says check valves at 600, dealership says it doesnít need it. Do I accept that? No, I go to a clinic and have it done by a mechanic (they were all tight, by the way). Oil changes done every 1k, changed the brake fluid at 1100 (it was filthy), new brake pads, etc. I also replaced the rear tire lately with a Bridgestone BT45 Battlaxe. Its a great tire, and has basically all the tread left. The bike hasnít been garaged every day but when it wasnít it was covered (Dowco cover). The bike is perfect cosmetically as well. Now, there is a small nick or two on the bottom most part of the lower cowling from a stray rock or two, but I canít even get them to show up in pictures. There is a couple of marks from my less-than-graceful exits on the grab bar, which I was able to get to show in a photo, but still, nothing major. Waxed every week, you couldnít set something on the tank if you wanted to, it slides right off. Detailed just as often, this bike is in showroom condition. I have kept all receipts for the service items I used, and have also kept a maintenance log detailing all findings and observations. I invite you to come out and look at the bike, just email me and we will set something up.

I do owe money on the bike, so I will have to forward the payment to HSBC as soon as I get and the title will be signed over. We will, of course, have a signed bill of sale in the meantime, and if we do it at my office, we have a notary here as well. The reserve is set at what I owe on the bike, and it is actually an extremely fair price given the condition of the bike, the remaining four years on the warranty and all thatís included.

If you have any questions, please email me. If you would like to ride it, you MUST bring a state issued ID and 500 cash for a deposit should the unthinkable happen while testing it out. I will not ship this bike, so if you wish to have it shipped, you must handle that on your end. I will deliver the bike to your company of choice for shipping provided they are not more than 15-20 miles away. Major ports include Port Everglades (Fort Luaderdale) and Port of Miami. There is also West Palm Beach. I will deliver the bike within 150 mile radius of South Florida for one dollar per mile, round trip. So 150 miles would be 300 dollars.

General Views of the bike:

The flushmounts: thses come with the clear lenses also.

The integrated rear signals and fender elimination: these also come with the clear lenses

Some of the visual mods: chrome levers, brake fluid cap, bar ends, and oil fill cap:

Shot of the new rear tire: Nice Tread Pattern!

Odometer:

Picture of grab bar marks:

"The time for me hasn't come yet; Some are born posthumously."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Cuyler
Oh Baby! You's nipples is getting erectified!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal
You're not a complete asshole, more like a Medium-Rare Narcissist.
dj_Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #2
Senior SoFla Member

speedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond reputespeedylocksmith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FS | 2006 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

price?
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #3
2000 Post Club

picaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond repute

dont write in white!!! i cannot ride that without select the text...
picaflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #4
Forum Addict

Scudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond reputeScudman has a reputation beyond repute

That is a clean bike
Old 04-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #5

dj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond reputedj_Cipher has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. I have it on ebay for 2500. Ill take 2400 locally.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-09-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
2000 Post Club

picaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond reputepicaflor has a reputation beyond repute

thats a very good price!
picaflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:39 PM   #7
Superbike Racer

icebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scudman View Post
That is a clean bike
Didn't I tell you to tell me before you sold this this thing??? Not like now is a good time :( I've been looking for a starter bike for my girl..

http://www.cyberdyne.org/~icebrkr
http://www.myspace.com/icebrkr
icebrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:39 PM   #8
Superbike Racer

icebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond reputeicebrkr has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, I hit the wrong 'quote' button.

http://www.cyberdyne.org/~icebrkr
http://www.myspace.com/icebrkr
icebrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:21 AM   #9
No Longer Member

AK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond reputeAK74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebrkr View Post
Oops, I hit the wrong 'quote' button.
Just make sure you hit the right payment button and you are all good. We can let the wrong quote button slide.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:48 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK74 View Post
Just make sure you hit the right payment button and you are all good. We can let the wrong quote button slide.

I guess I forgot about that. Well, here you go. Im getting ready to sell it!

Quote:
Quote: