SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Forum Sponsor

» Weather
Weather information for SoFla:

Would you like to see the riding weather for your location?

Please register with our website and remember to fill in your zipcode.

When you return your local weather will be displayed.
Like Tree105Likes

Old 12-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #51
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School Shooting

A "RIP to the kids" is not going to change anything either.
Gallego likes this.
don is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #52
Gixxa Riding Squid
SoFla Supporter

ZorroX is a jewel in the roughZorroX is a jewel in the roughZorroX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab305 View Post
The only thing that keeps society from unraveling into chaos is a threat of violence.

WTF kind of nonsense is that? Civility is what makes us civilized, not fear.....

Civility is a trait possessed by the civilized, not psychotic murders and criminals. These kind people need consequences.

Bill is right, nobody's mind is being changed. I was complied to put my two cents in because I feel obligated when people criticize a freedom I hold close to my heart. Gun control is a slippery slope. I am done with this. May those poor kids RIP.
ZorroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #53
Cerebral Rider for the Masses

ducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond reputeducrider has a reputation beyond repute

At the day of birth a brain scan should be conducted to evaluate in the future what the individual will do within reason, I know quite a fantasy wish but I know that this will occur soon ! Anyway if the sprout is a mental defect get rid o' the fucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is Dolf when we need him ???????????????????
ducrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #54
NOLES RULE!!! ACC champs!
SoFla Supporter + + +

devil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond reputedevil-cupcake has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to devil-cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
I shouldn't have come back after my first post.

Nothing like some dead kids to use as a soapbox.

Some of you make me sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubabill View Post
You people are sad.

RIP to the kids.

Edit. No ones mind is going to be changed by whining on the interwebs.

Sponsor of Team Awesome
GO NOLES!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKNOUZA View Post
im sorry, aftermarket is where its at nowadays

www.floridatrackdays.com

devil-cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #55
Superbike Racer

Gallego is on a distinguished road

Maybe you are right and asking ourselves why this is repeateadely happening is wrong, maybe making statements about how this should be avoided is an insult to the lost ones, maybe when we fell that this could have been avoided we are not thinking in the kids, but trust me I can't take them out of my mind....
This is mine last post about it, I don't want to be offensive any more. Apparently what we need to do is to put our right to get protected above all, therefore the kids should protect themselves and carry guns to the school..
May god have all of them and the ones to come in his glory
Old 12-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #56
2000 Post Club
SoFla Supporter

Cab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond reputeCab305 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubabill View Post
You people are sad.

RIP to the kids.

Edit. No ones mind is going to be changed by whining on the interwebs.
You are right Bill, my apologies Blanca and Zorro, not the right time for an argument.

RIP for the kids.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #57
Forum Addict
SoFla Supporter

Odilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallego View Post
Apparently what we need to do is to put our right to get protected above all, therefore the kids should protect themselves and carry guns to the school..
Give it a f'ing rest would you.
Odilup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #58
Moped Mafia
SoFla Supporter

MelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond reputeMelK5 has a reputation beyond repute

Hell reserves its deepest darkest pits for those that murder children.

Now is the time to honor the fallen in this tragedy, not argue about gun control. Shame on you gallego

http://www.boatercycles.net/
MelK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #59
Superbike Racer

thecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about gun control, an obvious factor in the incredible amount of gun violence in this country, is honouring the fallen. By trying to find a way to cut down on the number of such occurrences in the future.

I'll quote Greta Christina here - The Newtown Shootings: It Is Not Too Soon to Start Talking Greta Christina's Blog

"It is fucking well not too soon to start talking about gun control.

When abortion clinics are bombed, we start talking right away. When Hurricane Katrina happened and the levees broke, we started talking right away. When terrible tragedies happen, and we think they might have been preventable, we start talking right away about what we might to do prevent them from happening again. When terrible tragedies happen, and human beings are fully or even partly responsible, we start talking right away about what we might to do prevent ourselves and each other from doing that again. We may disagree, passionately even, about how the tragedy might have been prevented, and what prevention methods we might consider, and whether those methods would be effective, and whether the cure would be worse than the disease.

But when terrible tragedies happen, we use our grief, and our rage, and our shock, to drive us to action.

That is not the worst of us. It is the best.

I don’t know what exactly I want to say about gun control, except that I’m for it. But as many people have been saying in the last few hours: It is not too soon to start talking about gun control. It is too late."
thecdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #60
Forum Addict
SoFla Supporter

Odilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond reputeOdilup has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Rachel Maddow's girlfriend?
Odilup is online now   Reply With Quote