| » weather |
| || |
|SoFlaSportsbikes Rules |
South Florida Sportbikes (SoFlaSportbikes) was created in 2005 as an online motorcycle community. A place where motorcyclists can find information, learn from seasoned riders, join or organize rides and activities, learn about the latest motorcycling news, riding gear and events. Although our name implies a sportbike only slant, we welcome riders of all forms. It doesn't matter to us if you spend your day in a parking lot on one wheel, or prefer to rip the twisties on the street or maybe you are a racer. We have riders who ride Harley's, metric cruisers, off-road bikes, sport tourers, mini racers, super motards, but regardless of what or how you ride is that we all have a passion for this thing called MOTORCYCLES!
Considering the real-time nature of our forum, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents or privacy of any message. All information provided by the users of this forum is considered to be experimental in nature and due to the intended use of the information offered, it is without any expressed or implied guarantee. Users assume all risk and liability. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the owners and administrators of SoFlaSportsbikes.com. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum (and any owners of this website) and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). Site Rules:
- Members shall conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Do not post any material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, flaming, baiting, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation. Disagreements and arguments can and will happen from time to time, but respect of others shall be maintained at all times regardless.
- Do not post, or link to, any illegal material of any type.
- No NWS material in thread titles ie. swearing, cursing, etc.
- Do not include any NWS - Not Work Safe material in your Avatar or Signature. We have specific forums for these subjects where you may post and discuss your views, and other members can choose to view those forums if they wish.
- Do not post any sexually suggestive, nude, partial nude, adult, or questionable images or videos. This site is viewed by a wide variety of people, in a wide variety of locations. When in doubt contact a moderator. This includes Avatar's and gallery images.
- Do not post racing results in message titles. If you wish to discuss a recent race, post it in the Racing forum and include "SPOILER" in the title so that those who have not yet seen the race can enjoy it when they do see it.
- Do not cross-post. Only post your message ONCE, in the appropriate forum. Do not post the same message over and over in multiple forums. (Or post links to the same message in multiple forums.)
- Do not spam members via Posts, PMs, or E-Mails.
- Members that smear or otherwise attack the site or moderators are subject to suspension and or removal.
- Negative comments about a members product, pricing, etc. will not be tolerated.
- No Craigslist links allowed. Ebay is OK. Please list all information including a price when using the classifieds.
- Signature Guidelines - Do NOT post Links directing visitors away from SoFlaSportbikes to websites considered inappropriate or commercial for business gain. Signatures must be work safe. No images taller than 200 pixels or 500 pixels wide.
Additional Important Info:
We reserve the right to close or delete any thread/post for any or no reason whatsoever. Anyone who feels that a thread/post is objectionable is encouraged to report it via the “Report This Post” icon (). We have the ability to close or remove these, and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time frame if we deem necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that this may not happen immediately.
When a thread/post is locked or deleted, it is done so for a reason. Do NOT make a new thread/post discussing the deleted thread/post. If you would like an explanation, PM the STAFF or contact us.
If and when a member account is suspended and/or banned, it is done so for a justified reason. Do NOT make a post discussing the ban. If you would like an explanation, contact us.
The SoFlaSportsbikes.com Staff are volunteers that are here to assist with making this site run smoothly and this means from time to time they may offer corrective suggestions and/or advice.