SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Notices

View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
BrickellRepsolStolenSOS
Newb

BrickellRepsolStolenSOS is on a distinguished road
Angry STOLEN 10-28-2013 CBR 1000RR 2013 Repsol

The story of my CBR 1000RR 2013 Repsol until Oct 28, 2013 between 8:00- 8:04 pm. It was taken from our building in Brickell with what is supposed to be a very HIGH security building where people let weird acts go without reporting.

I am calling on all motorcycle loves to pull together and catch this TRIO of assholes who like to steal people's dreams. It makes me so angry to think that I saved for 6 years to get established. Only to have my stole prized physical possession get stoles by some thug assholes. I really want to catch this band and get my bike back!!!!

INFO ON THE THUGS:
  • They rode in with a Black sport Range Rover.
  • Heavily tinted windows
  • NO license plate
  • They tailgated a resident to break into the garage
  • They seem to know where the cameras are making us think they have planned this as well.
  • 3 guys- valet guy asked them to move and said they were Hispanic. One has a slightly round face.
  • They hotwire and steal the bike in less than 4 minutes
  • The guy that rides off with the bike has thin white legs as per video. Not a big build at all.
  • I'm still waiting to have a full review of the video from my building.
  • THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO WAVE AT SECURITY AND SAY SEE YOU LATER.
We will share information and provide a reward for information leading to this gangs end and my bike's return home. They are ready to steal and it maybe your bike that is next.

NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BIKE.jpg (208.1 KB, 56 views)
BrickellRepsolStolenSOS is offline   Reply With Quote