SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Notices

View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:33 PM   #51
Meeps
Sick, broken and twisted!
SoFla Supporter

Meeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond reputeMeeps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Florida State Motorcycle Laws

Busa, yea I've developed a good awareness for spotting LEO's myself. I pretty much can point out every single undercover unmarked car in Brevard and Indian River County. But the IRCSO that got me on US1 for the quick turn was behind me the whole time. Didn't bother me that he pulled me over just for a question. The one that got me in Brevard County I never even saw until he came up behind me. Didn't bother me either that he just wanted to shoot the shit. But yea I thought about that, that the one in brevard county could have been looking for a certain sport biker, especially since he ran my tag and found I was endorsed right away before I could even hand him my license and such. But still doesnt bother me, didn't get a ticket or anything. He even told me that I should go up to the Dragon's Tail sometime and ride that and that he had a blast on it with his Ninja
Meeps is offline   Reply With Quote