SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Notices

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #38
Gino230
Scooter Racer

Gino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond reputeGino230 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sport Riding Techniques download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdublu View Post
Anyone know where I can find Kenny Roberts book, Techniques of Motor Cycle Road Racing, online?
I have a copy, and it was tough to find 10 years ago when I bought it. Probably around for Kindle or something but you'll be hard pressed to find one in print.

Actually, I think Sport Riding Techniques, Total Control, and Twist of the Wrist are better reads. Kenny's book is great, but alot of the material is the same. It's written in Kenny's own words, so some of the terminology is different...instead of "turn in" it's "peel off" etc.

It's an interesting look into the mind of a riding genius- but the technical stuff is covered in the other books for the most part.
Gino230 is offline   Reply With Quote