SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > Sportbike Resource Center

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 11-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #41
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

abzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Florida Motorcycle Clubs

^^^Priceless man...thats like the hall of fame right there......

freaking great...rep your gang Onyx317...keep saying how good it is hahaha

poopie I agree, you shouldn't have to sell shit when it comes to a club...sounds like the biker boy movie back in the day
Old 11-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #42
Onyx317
Pocketbike Racer

Onyx317 is on a distinguished road

lol man whatever, Its not a gang and I dont have to sell shit, Im just trying to make it clear that theres more to clubs than what alot of people try to make it out to be. And as far as the Runs we do the march of dimes, toy runs, poker runs... and the parties have plenty of boobs to save. But hey to each its own.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:54 PM   #43
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

abzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, man I agree to a point but the last club party photo's posted on here trying to rep and say there were females looked like a cock fest so I'm good...But hey every club sounds like it can and will be different...Different strokes for different folks
Old 11-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #44
Onyx317
Pocketbike Racer

Onyx317 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzx10r View Post
Yeah, man I agree to a point but the last club party photo's posted on here trying to rep and say there were females looked like a cock fest so I'm good...But hey every club sounds like it can and will be different...Different strokes for different folks
I didnt see that one lol, but I have some If I knew how to post I would... every time I try to post a pic it never comes up, I just get this~> [x]
Old 11-17-2009, 01:26 PM   #45
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

Its cool man, just search the thread that's 75 pages long about sport bikes clubs and you will run across it in less the mods clean house once a month which on some sites they do...
Old 11-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #46
speedy
posting under the influence

speedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond repute

can you just imajine how many people talk shit about motorcycles till they get one

this is how i feel about yall talkin shit about the clubs just sounds fuggin stuupid better yet unedumakated
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #47
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

Your opinion and your entitled to it but I'm also entitled to mine...so some people can't always agree ok...you seem like good people so were good...
Old 11-17-2009, 02:42 PM   #48
Poopie
Amateur Racer

Poopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95south phatman View Post
can you just imajine how many people talk shit about motorcycles till they get one

this is how i feel about yall talkin shit about the clubs just sounds fuggin stuupid better yet unedumakated
I just love bikes and fuckin ride... That's all I need. All I want. All I really aspire to do. Anything else dilutes the experience (IMHO). If you feel comfort in it. do it. I'm just clowning on wangstas that treat it like some kind of gang subculture. Ie. I got your back/ if someone wants to fight/ protection/ etc/etc. I personally ride with my buddy, XD40, and he's one bad mother fucker that only speaks when he has to.

If there is more to your club than mentioned above, than take it as a shotgun blast. If you're that guy then pay attention, if not just move on.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #49
The Doctor's R1
Rider in Training
SoFla Supporter

The Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
If I live that long, and remember this post, I will find you and we will start a club consisting old farts with bullet proof vests, pink neckercheifs, and vespas with bubble thrower exhausts.... We will have each others backs and jump young squids with pound cake and cool whip filled water ballons. Nobody fucks with pound cake and cool-whip..... nobody...
Thanks for the offer, but naw I'll pass, but I will wave....

Seriously, Poopie, hopefully you will br riding with your buddy, until you're both old and gray....
The Doctor's R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #50
speedy
posting under the influence

speedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
I just love bikes and fuckin ride... That's all I need. All I want. All I really aspire to do. Anything else dilutes the experience (IMHO). If you feel comfort in it. do it. I'm just clowning on wangstas that treat it like some kind of gang subculture. Ie. I got your back/ if someone wants to fight/ protection/ etc/etc. I personally ride with my buddy, XD40, and he's one bad mother fucker that only speaks when he has to.

If there is more to your club than mentioned above, than take it as a shotgun blast. If you're that guy then pay attention, if not just move on.
well like i said earlier{and just for the sake of killing time and being somewhat informational} ALL CLUBS ARE DIFFERENT.. some the public really should watchout for not that im putting any names out but some will be more likely to do the whole "gang subculture" to the T..and some are just a group of go have fun and ride like sofla theres also the kind that belong on a gangland episode
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote