SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > Sportbike Resource Center

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 11-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #51
Onyx317
Pocketbike Racer

Onyx317 is on a distinguished road
Re: Florida Motorcycle Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95south phatman View Post
well like i said earlier{and just for the sake of killing time and being somewhat informational} ALL CLUBS ARE DIFFERENT.. some the public really should watchout for not that im putting any names out but some will be more likely to do the whole "gang subculture" to the T..and some are just a group of go have fun and ride like sofla theres also the kind that belong on a gangland episode

hit it right on the head!! Thats all I been sayin... Hell my sister rides with them and If i felt like 95 south was dangerous I would be on her telling her to keep clear!
Old 11-25-2009, 03:31 AM   #52
Mark Prime
Make it Happen!

Mark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond reputeMark Prime has a reputation beyond repute

I like this topic...for those that are set on claiming clubs are wrong or gay... My question is what happien to you? were you not accepted or do you just have a bigger ego then everyone else? Everyone has their opinion but be considerit. I ride with non-vest riders because I'm no different! But as a vested member I know their are others within my network that will support me at my event, rides, charities and vesa versa.

As far as a gang; YES, if your being dumb and just defining it as a group of people.
Criminal Gang hum....no...alot of these clubs have law enforcment, fire fighters and military members. Over all vest/logo is to show a group or club identity. Some repersent for law enforcement, stunting, charity, bible studies, etc....

Are their outlaw clubs? Yes they usually define them selfs as 1%...

Mark Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:46 AM   #53
Poopie
Amateur Racer

Poopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond reputePoopie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Jerz View Post
I like this topic...for those that are set on claiming clubs are wrong or gay... My question is what happien to you? were you not accepted or do you just have a bigger ego then everyone else? Everyone has their opinion but be considerit. I ride with non-vest riders because I'm no different! But as a vested member I know their are others within my network that will support me at my event, rides, charities and vesa versa.

As far as a gang; YES, if your being dumb and just defining it as a group of people.
Criminal Gang hum....no...alot of these clubs have law enforcment, fire fighters and military members. Over all vest/logo is to show a group or club identity. Some repersent for law enforcement, stunting, charity, bible studies, etc....

Are their outlaw clubs? Yes they usually define them selfs as 1%...
I will state again. I ride by myself, get all my thrills from the road, and nothing else. Try and attack my character for that.

I will also restate.... If my perception of the "dip-shit" MC's doesn't apply to you, and you still have an issue with that... Please continue with the battle of who could care less.

This thread should die.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:56 AM   #54
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

abzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond repute

^^^LOL...Mark Jerz you must be the only rough rider alive that doesn't go with the gang mentality on things. The last I saw of a vested rough rider was a 9mm pistol getting pulled out and pointed at some poor old guy at a gas station....I'll pass any day of the week and my police report with your clubs name stamped on it too will pass...I'm with poopie these mc threads are pointless here cause us NO NAME people as you call us enjoy riding for free and enjoy meeting friends that we ride and trust for free too. I will pass on anything a club as to offer just in the sense I can do it my self without someone breathing down my neck telling me what to do like I'm back in the army LOL
Old 11-25-2009, 04:21 AM   #55
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

abzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond repute

Mark Jerz are these guys in your club???

Old 11-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #56
Onyx317
Pocketbike Racer

Onyx317 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzx10r View Post
Mark Jerz are these guys in your club???

Squid Shoppin Chroniclez - Bikerpunks.com
Yo that shit is Funny... but they all look like ya boy poopie Tell you something?
Old 11-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #57
BLKMAMBA
The Black Mamba

BLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond reputeBLKMAMBA has a reputation beyond repute

Real men don't join gangs nor need to be affiliated with them. Why do some people think they need to always be apart of a brotherhood to feel like a somebody? Those vest look gay as fuck.
BLKMAMBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #58
BigBlockFox
Dutch Master

BigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond reputeBigBlockFox has a reputation beyond repute

I've changed my mind COMPLETELY about clubs..
BigBlockFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #59
Andre
UncleSito
SoFla Supporter +

Andre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond reputeAndre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlockFox View Post
I've changed my mind COMPLETELY about clubs..
lol
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #60
speedy
posting under the influence

speedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond repute

you guys got the game all fucked up

abzx10r and i say this respectfullly if the army traumatized in such a way that any affiliation with group reminds you of a horrible situation please let me break this train of thought i invite you to hang out with me and my club one of these days so you can see it aint all bad

poopie jesus christ are you serious i guess no i will not continue the bs as it seems there is no opening you up to a different mindset
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote