SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycles on the Road > Road Racing

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 03-31-2016, 08:50 PM   #21
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RED Bull Grand Prix of the Americas, Austin April 10

don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:35 AM   #22
Qomomoko
Return of the Yoga

Qomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the rough
Shaping up to be a showdown!!!!! GREAT SEASON... K mon Lorenzo!!!

Gonna get some hate I am sure, but I like Lorenzo!! lol

Ducati been doing great too.. so sad

The Doctor is around and turning on the heat!!!

MM... well.. he is fun to watch..
Qomomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:23 AM   #23
dave ls1
1 Up, 5 Down
SoFla Supporter

dave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have hate for any of the riders. They're all spectacular specimens of motorcycling achievement. But right now I'm sort of hating the Michelin tires.
dave ls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:56 AM   #24
Qomomoko
Return of the Yoga

Qomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave ls1 View Post
I don't have hate for any of the riders. They're all spectacular specimens of motorcycling achievement. But right now I'm sort of hating the Michelin tires.
I imagine the tyres and weather were the reason for that pit race without it actually raining but do not understand reasoning.

though it looks like the softer tyres last longer with proper riding...
Qomomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:10 PM   #25
dave ls1
1 Up, 5 Down
SoFla Supporter

dave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond reputedave ls1 has a reputation beyond repute

SHUT UP I HAVEN'T SEEN ARGENTINA YET!!!!
Old 04-04-2016, 08:49 PM   #26
will9465
Superbike Racer

will9465 has a spectacular aura aboutwill9465 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave ls1 View Post
SHUT UP I HAVEN'T SEEN ARGENTINA YET!!!!
You better hide from the internet and go watch it bro
Old 04-04-2016, 10:04 PM   #27
dave ls1
1 Up, 5 Down
SoFla Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by will9465 View Post
You better hide from the internet and go watch it bro
Tomorrow...