SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 10-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #1
liquidsniper
WWKMD?

liquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond repute
Lisc suspension

Ok, so I got a question. I got a notice that my lisc is getting suspended on the 16th for an unpaid fine. I went onto the clerk of courts website and saw my fine had been paid and the case closed. it also says I have to pay 47.50 to reinstate it. WTH do I do now? I tried calling the clerk of courts but they are pretty much useless.

things would be better if I was home with pepper, burning pakalolo not even noticing the weather

My balls, would you like to touch them?
liquidsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:52 PM   #2
knowntofew
OMG!!! Someone stole my eyes!!!
SoFla Supporter

knowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond repute
Got to go to the DMV and pay them to have it re-enstated.
Man- a figment of gods imagination
knowntofew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:53 PM   #3
alecracing
Senior SoFla Member
SoFla Supporter

alecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond repute
Go down there

and then feed you to my killer rabid pit bull.

[]
alecracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:54 PM   #4
liquidsniper
WWKMD?

liquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond repute
fuck! i hate the DMV!

things would be better if I was home with pepper, burning pakalolo not even noticing the weather

My balls, would you like to touch them?
liquidsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:55 PM   #5
WHITE BOY
Forum Addict

WHITE BOY is on a distinguished road
WOW THEY ARE GETTING BETTER !!! I GOT ONE ACOUPLE YEARS AGO, LETTING ME KNOW THAT MY WAS SUSPENDED THREE MONTH BEFORE THE LETTER GOT TO ME .............. YOUR GONNA HAVE TO GO DOWN TO THE CLERKS OFFICE WITH A PAPER TRAIL TO SHOW THAT IT WAS THERE MISTAKE..... AND WAS ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF....
Old 10-11-2006, 02:02 PM   #6
Princess
Senior SoFla Member

Princess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond reputePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
You have to go to the DMV to reinstate it. It happened to me. I got a speeding ticket, took care of it, paid everything. Then got a notice in the mail months later saying that my license had already been suspended! So God only knows how long I had been driving with a suspended license!! I had to take proof of the ticket being paid and proof of the Traffic School Certificate and then they reinstated it for $25.00 - but this was 5 years ago.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:03 PM   #7
Tungue
The Original Asian Sensation

Tungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond reputeTungue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsniper
fuck! i hate the DMV!
Ha! Ha! You have to go to the DMV!
'08 Yellow/Black ZX6R | '05 Yellow/Black ZX6R (R.I.P. - Murdered) | '02 Yellow/Black GSXR 750 (Sold)| '01 Black/Silver GSXR 1000 (Sold) | '00 Yellow/Black GSXR 750 (R.I.P.) | '00 Yellow/Black F4 (R.I.P.) | '88 Red/White/Blue Hurricane (R.I.P.)

http://www.facebook.com/tungue | http://www.myspace.com/tungue
Tungue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:12 PM   #8
RF-RUNNER
Forum Addict

RF-RUNNER is on a distinguished road
Think that's bad??? I had to sit all day in court to only to have the judge
say "They gave you a summons for two undersized snapper?".. Most expensive fish I never got to keep (Widlife keeps them for "evidence"),
but they turn up at their cookout, not in the courtroom.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:14 PM   #9
WHITE BOY
Forum Addict

WHITE BOY is on a distinguished road
that had to hurt
Old 10-11-2006, 02:17 PM   #10
Chin
2000 Post Club

Chin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond reputeChin has a reputation beyond repute