SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > Sportbike Resource Center

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 11-10-2015, 08:01 PM   #21
swifttiga
Pocketbike Racer

swifttiga is on a distinguished road
Re: Hey All (Central Florida Motorcycle Curvy Road Alert)

Took that ride with Rocker Tom years ago and I will say it was a blast. Hit the road at 8:00am got back at 6:00pm then load the Bike in my pick up bed and drove south
swifttiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:54 PM   #22
anarion55
Sportbike Scum
SoFla Supporter

anarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is at least a year old thread, but since I'm going to O-Town, and it doesn't look like the Dixie Dual Sport club is hosting another rally, I may try some of these instead of the route I ran last year with DDS. I will load these into a .gpx file and see how closely they compare with that one.

All day is a bit much for my back, these days, but I definitely can run one or two "legs".
2006 KX250 (2-stroke MX) - SOLD

All Green, Baby
!

Political correctness is the mistaken belief that a turd can be picked up by the clean end.

anarion55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:17 PM   #23
swifttiga
Pocketbike Racer

swifttiga is on a distinguished road

Old thread yes but I am planning to do it again soon now that another bike is making it's way to my garage
swifttiga is offline   Reply With Quote