SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #31
kevin6187
3000 Post Club
 
kevin6187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Cooper
Posts: 3,612
kevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

Jerry whateverhislastnameis: stern, but fair.
kevin6187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #32
LEON
BIG BAD MOD
SoFla Supporter
 
LEON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posts: 22,642
LEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond reputeLEON has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin6187 View Post
Jerry whateverhislastnameis: stern, but fair.

Sorry but you got it a little wrong. Jerry is just an old moron.
LEON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #33
Jewbaca
shit stirrer extrordinaire
 
Jewbaca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The real west side... Redondo Beach, CA
Posts: 5,029
Jewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond reputeJewbaca has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

Jewbaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #34
kevin6187
3000 Post Club
 
kevin6187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Cooper
Posts: 3,612
kevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond reputekevin6187 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

i thought my highschool had alot of drama. then i came to corporate America. I thought corporate America had alot of drama. Then i came to soflasportbikes.
kevin6187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #35
shmike
Senior SoFla Member
SoFla Supporter + +
 
shmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boca
Posts: 7,404
shmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by kf4mtw View Post
You are a fouled mouth disgusting ignorant uneducated idiot. There is no reason to come in here using foul language and calling me stupid names, you really are lowering yourself to limits unbecoming even for you now. You comment with no idea what your'e talking about as you have just proved again here. Go Away and quit being a baby.

WHY DON'T WE HAVE AN IRONY SMILIE!?!
__________________
Screwface Racing

CCS 519

Sponsored by:
http://www.racinglinez.com/
http://www.myspace.com/qballcustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin6187 View Post
i thought my highschool had alot of drama. then i came to corporate America. I thought corporate America had alot of drama. Then i came to soflasportbikes.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:39 PM   #36
shmike
Senior SoFla Member
SoFla Supporter + +
 
shmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boca
Posts: 7,404
shmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond reputeshmike has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin6187 View Post
i thought my highschool had alot of drama. then i came to corporate America. I thought corporate America had alot of drama. Then i came to soflasportbikes.
Thanks for my new sig.

__________________
Screwface Racing

CCS 519

Sponsored by:
http://www.racinglinez.com/
http://www.myspace.com/qballcustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin6187 View Post
i thought my highschool had alot of drama. then i came to corporate America. I thought corporate America had alot of drama. Then i came to soflasportbikes.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #37
jgalt
Primary Target!
 
jgalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 6,053
jgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond reputejgalt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

Sweet! Something to read! Keep it coming!
__________________

CCS#176 Team Awesome
Sponsors: Kell and Mr. Awesome! www.floridatrackdays.com
Fueled By Yuengling

jgalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #38
R6Chick
Senior SoFla Member
 
R6Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 12,752
R6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond reputeR6Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by kf4mtw View Post
You are a fouled mouth disgusting ignorant uneducated idiot. There is no reason to come in here using foul language and calling me stupid names, you really are lowering yourself to limits unbecoming even for you now. You comment with no idea what your'e talking about as you have just proved again here. Go Away and quit being a baby.
That made me giggle - You really have no idea who I am, even though we've met. I called you a Fucktard because I'm SO tired of your rude comments and opinions with no basis nor do you have the capicity to keep a some-what open mind to other people's riding preferences.... or really opinions at that. When someone doesn't agree with you- you either accuse them of being part of the "blessed 3" (which it still hasn't been determined who you're really talking about since there are several girls on here), call them a young punk, or accuse them of being a squid with no riding ability.

A few months ago, I put up with you saying sexual comments to me on here, my myspace page, and my friend's myspace pages... essentially being e-stalked... and we all know the only reason that stopped was because my boyfriend wasn't going to let some old fart sexually harrass me. You played dumb like you didn't know Ben and I were involved when it was posted on here several times and it's displayed on my myspace page that you commented on. Either you're that dumb... or playing that dumb...

You manage to piss Kel off when you first came on CF after a Sunday ride... a ride that I was on and meet you, but I wouldn't expect you to remember that in your old age. Then you proceed to take your award winning personality to another forum... then managed to get banned.... you're not doing so well over here either. If it's a situation where you find youself says... "Everyone else is... " them maybe it's YOU!

I watched you say things about how your blackbird can beat every bike in South Florida.... I watched you put other people's rides down because they don't take the roads in Central Florida that you prefer. JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW OF ONE ROAD ON THE WAY TO SEBRING DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BIKE GOD, YOU'RE JUST AND IDIOT WITH A MAP!

...and I've watched you say that you can beat people on the track and you would only be bored on the track, but then back down on offers from people to pay for your day... and some cash for your time. Cash that IMO was a premium to it's market value.

You say ignorant things.... and then continue to say things just to get a rise out of people.. which is what your doing now.

Now the reason I say all this is that I'm tired of you... your opinion... your comments... what I'm really tired of is tolerating you.

You want to talk about name calling - you call us all squids and kids... you have no idea the ages of the people on here nor their experience level... you assume or attempt to enforce the fact of your age in what I believe is an attempt at seniority or superiority.

The reasons that I can firmly say all the things above:
-When I say I'm going to do something, I back up my word.
-I don't gloat or say I'm better than anyone.
-The amount of ignorance you claim that I have doesn't even amount to anything close to the amount of ignorance you display on here on a daily basis.
-I don't put down people for how they like to ride.

Btw, how many years, honestly, did you take off from riding inbetween bikes? All those years you always throw in as your "experience".... I know of guys on here with more experience than you have in the saddle, but yet you use your "experience" as another position of seniority or superiority.

So the next time you post, I strongly suggest you think about what you're saying, how you're saying it, and if anyone will really care....


Summary for other people... His shit has always been weak because he talks a lot of shit.

Last edited by speedylocksmith; 03-13-2008 at 05:53 PM.
R6Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #39
Bicho
Senior SoFla Member
SoFla Supporter +
 
Bicho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warrswong(Port Kembla), Australia
Posts: 9,985
Bicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond reputeBicho has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

time for a Drink!
A Piece of Ass recipe
1 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1 shot Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
fill with sweet and sour mix
__________________
Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.
Mark Twain (__[@] ___{{{~
[SIZE=2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lino View Post
bicho is a trouble maker
Bicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #40
kf4mtw
so little time.
 
kf4mtw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Fl.
Posts: 5,937
kf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond reputekf4mtw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $2000.00 an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Chick View Post
That made me giggle - .
I'm not fooled, you don't know this many words
who typed this for you?.......several paragraphs of Baby Babble I ain't gonna read but I'm sure your little butt club will love it......... your'e a repulsive spoiled little brat, go away and get a education. Come back a smart young lady instead of a trash mouth tramp. Leave my threads alone they are way over your head.
kf4mtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2012, SoFlaSportbikes.com. All Rights Reserved