SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 03-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #51
Brazuka
Amateur Racer
SoFla Supporter

Brazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond reputeBrazuka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Y R Women Riders so Damn Hot? NWS AND NASTY!

as much as i like the recent direction this thread is taking, my original intention was to ponder the beauty of women riding motorcycles. I know I can't be the only one here who finds them attractive.
Brazuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #52
Corner Phreak
Drop a gear and disappear

Corner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud of

Nope, they're all infatuated with half naked women who pose with motorcycles. So typical :)
Corner Phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #53
Mass Junkie
Baby Gorilla
SoFla Supporter + + +

Mass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond repute

God bless em!

Mass Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #54
justjoe
Herr Langsam and Fett!

justjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazuka View Post
as much as i like the recent direction this thread is taking, my original intention was to ponder the beauty of women riding motorcycles. I know I can't be the only one here who finds them attractive.
You are trying too hard. Bitches like a hard slap to the ass, stern directions on bringing the beer and sammiches, and a quick correction when they are wrong. Just know your role and quit being a sensitive little bitch.

"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." --William H. Beotchker, 1916
justjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #55
egotripp
Forum Addict
SoFla Supporter +

egotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond reputeegotripp has a reputation beyond repute

There just something about seeing a girl bent over....riding of course..
egotripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #56
Mass Junkie
Baby Gorilla
SoFla Supporter + + +

Mass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by egotripp View Post
There just something about seeing a girl bent over......
........ Doing dishes!
........ Folding clothes
........ Putting groceries away!

Mass Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #57
justjoe
Herr Langsam and Fett!

justjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond reputejustjoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by egotripp View Post
There just something about seeing a girl bent over....riding the bone of course..
Fixed for you!

"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." --William H. Beotchker, 1916
Old 03-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #58
Corner Phreak

Corner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud ofCorner Phreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjoe View Post
You are trying too hard. Bitches like a hard slap to the ass, stern directions on bringing the beer and sammiches, and a quick correction when they are wrong. Just know your role and quit being a sensitive little bitch.
Which is why you're so handsome, right?
Old 03-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #59
justjoe
Herr Langsam and Fett!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner Phreak View Post
Which is why you're so handsome, right?
I've already won this game! I've spent the last 20+ years training my beer getter. I don't need to be handsome! I'm just trying to help the youngsters!

Old 03-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #60
Corner Phreak

..... :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg designall.jpeg (13.8 KB, 38 views)