SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycles on the Road > Stunt / Freestyle

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 05-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #11
Blanca Busa
Jedi Knight
SoFla Supporter

Blanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Acid Drop

Mmmmmm.........4 way windowpane.......microdots.......orange sunshine......
Blanca Busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #12
Oops2low
Space Cat Tells All

Oops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond reputeOops2low has a reputation beyond repute

and that was the third time I tried feeding doritos to a tree....

Oops2low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #13
Blanca Busa
Jedi Knight
SoFla Supporter

Blanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oops2low View Post
and that was the third time I tried feeding doritos to a tree....
I named alot of fence posts and made some really good friends out of them.
Blanca Busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #14
Lnewqban
Cars' bait

Lnewqban is just really niceLnewqban is just really niceLnewqban is just really niceLnewqban is just really niceLnewqban is just really nice
Cool Re: Acid Drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvnnyl3tt3r1ng View Post
Yeah I was a lil worried about the stock supports for the tank Papa. I guess I'll just set my bike in the grass and let it tip if it must..... I'm a lil worried about the tank itself as it already has a dent from my ass on it riding crossed up....
Could you just set the bike on the center stand and brace the front (and the rear if you will) down to the ground with a couple of adjustable straps?

..........Just like trackday riders transport bikes tied down on a trailer.

Bike won't be able to tip over that way.

You could protect the tank from further denting by placing some thick foam over it.

Tanks of Ninja 250 frequently develop leaks at the support points; so, additional cushion there will always help.

Best luck with your practice !!!
Old 05-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #15
fvnnyl3tt3r1ng
Amateur Racer

fvnnyl3tt3r1ng is on a distinguished road

The center stand would work until I dropped onto the bike. I have my fairings off atm so I'm not worried about the tank leaking as those bolts aren't in anymore. Maybe I'll just do a couple on the centerstand on the grass....
fvnnyl3tt3r1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 05:05 AM   #16
steward
Scooter Racer

steward is on a distinguished road

Can anyone teach me acid drop ???
best ways to away from dinging that race????
steward is offline   Reply With Quote