SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > Sportbike Resource Center

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 07-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #91
SICKNOUZA
Super Advanced
SoFla Supporter +

SICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Florida Motorcycle Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana-750_Lady View Post
Hey Mr. 3.8 GPA how about you look at the date on the last post of a thread before you post on it. This is OLD SHIT. I guess book smarts and common sense don't really go hand in hand huh?
Old 07-02-2010, 10:24 AM   #92
JUICE14
D.O.A. prez

JUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond repute

no i saw the date....i didnt see it till after i had posted this but i saw it thank you...im new to the sight i thought it was a new post when i saw it....and atlanta...wana grow up dude...i didnt say any thing to offend you...

that"s why i"m the PREZ
JUICE14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #93
Katana-750_Lady
the voice of reason ...how did that happen?

Katana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond repute

a word of advice, you have to have thick skin on this site. Everything you say will be picked apart and every flaw pointed out

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Katana-750_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #94
JUICE14
D.O.A. prez

JUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond repute

wow...sounds like a real grown up network.....i was really just trying to point out how ignorant the posts were...and if you want to get technical any one on here that posted any thing including my self that had any thing other then information about south Florida motorcycle clubs....should really learn to read and take their quarrels about mc's to another form spread where it belongs.....im not here to make enemies,i popped on the site to see if i could meet some cool people to ride with whether they were interested in joining my club ,are part of another club,or are alone wolf, any one and every one is welcome to ride with me and my boys as long as they dont start any problems...im about riding not drama....

that"s why i"m the PREZ
Old 07-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #95
Katana-750_Lady
the voice of reason ...how did that happen?

Katana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond repute

I am not starting anything with you ...just letting you know how it ends up happening around here. As far as the club comments, I have been in one and they are full of Drama. The point is anywhere you go where there are a lot of people, there is bound to be some drama. Welcome to the site. Enjoy!

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Katana-750_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #96
SICKNOUZA
Super Advanced
SoFla Supporter +

SICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUICE14 View Post
no i saw the date....i didnt see it till after i had posted this but i saw it thank you...im new to the sight i thought it was a new post when i saw it....and atlanta...wana grow up dude...i didnt say any thing to offend you...
learn to take a fucking joke broski. if you cant take my sarcasm then you will never last with half of the assholes on this site.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #97
JUICE14
D.O.A. prez

thats why we started our own.....

that"s why i"m the PREZ
Old 07-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #98
JUICE14
D.O.A. prez

i didnt know it was a sarcastic comment...i havent been on the site for and hour and i got you saying i needa be banned...

that"s why i"m the PREZ
Old 07-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #99
JayDouble
I am the eater of worlds, and of children.

JayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond reputeJayDouble has a reputation beyond repute

dont sweat it man. lots of sand getting blown into vaginas lately.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #100
SICKNOUZA
Super Advanced
SoFla Supporter +

its a joke bro we have new people come on here every day and revive 5 year olds threads. granted you were defending your club and it wasnt thattttttttttttttttttt old. just do us all a favor and read the dates next time