SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > Sportbike Resource Center

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 08-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #141
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

abzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Florida Motorcycle Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab305 View Post
For the record, all I know, I saw on Discovery channel also :)

me too + the history channel
Old 08-25-2010, 04:29 PM   #142
Chekoz77
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Chekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond reputeChekoz77 has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=BLAZED;1157236]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab305 View Post

You are missing the whole point of the thread. Anyone can start a club and ride with their friends. If you want to wear something special, color, icon etc. You just need to check with your local council to get approval, to make sure you know where you stand.
There are right ways to do it. But I know for sure if you want to sport a rocker on your vest claiming a state...that will cause problems.

It is what it is.Real motorcycle clubs have laws and politics,regardless if u agree with them or not they are there.Guys kill and die for their "colors".I wouldnt wanna get stabbed up some night because my "Rocket Warriors" club was running around disrespecting tradition.All because I wanted the cool vest.You gotta realize what that vest means to some people.I wouldnt go down to Compton on the weekends and pretend I was a "Crip"
Chekoz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #143
dvls-7
Amateur Racer

dvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond reputedvls-7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungue View Post
Based on the documentaries on the Discovery or History channel about the biker gangs from the past, all the rules around vests\colors started way before the sportbikers even had a chance to give MC clubs a "bad" name.

Very true statement. The sportbike clubs have up until relatively recent (within 8-10yrs) have been getting the recognition of the older dominant clubs (MCs). But not all clubs are MCs. Having the MC attached to your name changes things GREATLY. Thats where the tradition & heritage comes from. Yes the whole "club" scene in general does have a negative connotation & image behind it. But as always nobody ever recognizes the good that a club does let alone to speak & advertise it.
With anything in life, if your going to enter something know what your getting into before hand. Talking about something without proper knowledge of it is basically ignorance.

Black '11 Kawi ZX14
Black '07 Kawi ZX10R...aka The Mistress (Sold)....
dvls-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #144
MissKneeDragger
Tomboy in a skirt

MissKneeDragger is on a distinguished road

meetup.com search for south florida sportbike riders...was the first group of ppl i met when i moved to fla. good ppl
MissKneeDragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #145
JUICE14
D.O.A. prez

JUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond repute

its all about respect...if you wana start a club and wear colors you need to find some people who ride with other clubs and ask questions...most if not all that you ask will be more then happy to help you out...not every member of every club is an asshole...but you do need to be directed in the right to direction to get permission because like it or not there are rules to the game and thats just the way it is...and leave blazed alone he wasnt threatening any one ill personally vogue for him because he is one of the club members that helped my assosiation in the right direction hes just being blunt ...

that"s why i"m the PREZ
JUICE14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #146
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

abzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond repute

^^^If I ride a scooter can I join?
Old 11-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #147
Mass Junkie
Baby Gorilla
SoFla Supporter + + +

Mass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeMass Junkie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure I've seen juice14's club out riding before.. You have cruisers in your club right?
Mass Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #148
JUICE14
D.O.A. prez

JUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah we ride ride both...

that"s why i"m the PREZ
JUICE14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #149
speedy
posting under the influence

speedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Chekoz77;1157412]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZED View Post

There are right ways to do it. But I know for sure if you want to sport a rocker on your vest claiming a state...that will cause problems.

It is what it is.Real motorcycle clubs have laws and politics,regardless if u agree with them or not they are there.Guys kill and die for their "colors".I wouldnt wanna get stabbed up some night because my "Rocket Warriors" club was running around disrespecting tradition.All because I wanted the cool vest.You gotta realize what that vest means to some people.I wouldnt go down to Compton on the weekends and pretend I was a "Crip"
couldnt of said it better myself
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:32 PM   #150
DeVine
Newb

DeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond reputeDeVine has a reputation beyond repute

SexyLowRyderz is an all female sportbike club in So FL. If you are over the age of 21 with endorsement and looking for a club than hit them up at sexylowryderz@yahoo.com. Contact them for further information as well. No bullshit allowed, just fun and the passion for the sportsbike world.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SLR.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	30227  
DeVine is offline   Reply With Quote