SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > Sportbike Resource Center

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 01-17-2010, 03:33 PM   #81
alilyoyo1
Official Ass Spanker

alilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputealilyoyo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Florida Motorcycle Clubs

gets his little video and puts it back in the garage...nice
Old 01-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #82
vmjiujitsu
Trackday Junkie

vmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond reputevmjiujitsu has a reputation beyond repute

that poor bike.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:39 PM   #83
slowrthnu
shananigans
SoFla Supporter

slowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond reputeslowrthnu has a reputation beyond repute

wow, my new hero. sayn nam sayn seem sayn sayn dog blinka sayn burnowt namsayn rollin in the alley dawg sayn semma sayn. buurn out dawg, caint touch deez skill man namma sayn. hee yayuh

requesting encore......

part 2 holding nuts, peace sign while blinkers work at the same time front and back
slowrthnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:24 AM   #84
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

abzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond repute

yeah when I saw that video I had to post it
Old 02-09-2010, 12:59 AM   #85
Gsxr750
Ride or Die

Gsxr750 is on a distinguished road

Any clubs in Naples???
Old 02-09-2010, 01:17 AM   #86
speedy
posting under the influence

speedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond reputespeedy has a reputation beyond repute

hey just because this thread was revived from the dead and im drunk i gotta shout out one time to all my road warrior mile stacking 95 .............south ryders wooot wooooo
aaahahahahahhahaaaaa

fuck the haters
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:52 AM   #87
phantom
3000 Post Club
SoFla Supporter +

phantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond reputephantom has a reputation beyond repute

Don't hate...............get even
Old 07-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #88
JUICE14
D.O.A. prez

JUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond reputeJUICE14 has a reputation beyond repute

if you think that the guys in clubs are retards you are very sadly mistaken...granted some of them are....but really none of the clubs are the same thats why they are broken off into different clubs....and um they arent bullet proof vests thats just one style of biker vest...sounds like some of you just dont know what your talking about...which makes you look like the true retard....all clubs have a different mind set...go hang out with a few of them...learn something about clubs...you cant talk about clubs if your an outsider looking in...to those you you who are talking about riding in a pack of people you barley know...i dont know very many clubs that will let you join their pack until they know you very well so that fact that you think you'll be riding in pack of people you barley know shows you dono what you talking about...open your eyes and go actually talk to some of these clubbers you're calling retards....you're going to find out that most are the nicest people you've ever met.....not to mention im a clubber and being a 3.8 gpa college student with a 1280 on my sat and on paper probably make most of you calling us clubbers retards look very stupid
JUICE14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #89
SICKNOUZA
Super Advanced
SoFla Supporter +

SICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond reputeSICKNOUZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUICE14 View Post
if you think that the guys in clubs are retards you are very sadly mistaken...granted some of them are....but really none of the clubs are the same thats why they are broken off into different clubs....and um they arent bullet proof vests thats just one style of biker vest...sounds like some of you just dont know what your talking about...which makes you look like the true retard....all clubs have a different mind set...go hang out with a few of them...learn something about clubs...you cant talk about clubs if your an outsider looking in...to those you you who are talking about riding in a pack of people you barley know...i dont know very many clubs that will let you join their pack until they know you very well so that fact that you think you'll be riding in pack of people you barley know shows you dono what you talking about...open your eyes and go actually talk to some of these clubbers you're calling retards....you're going to find out that most are the nicest people you've ever met.....not to mention im a clubber and being a 3.8 gpa college student with a 1280 on my sat and on paper probably make most of you calling us clubbers retards look very stupid
get the fuck out. leave. we dont want you. all of the above
Old 07-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #90
Katana-750_Lady
the voice of reason ...how did that happen?

Katana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond reputeKatana-750_Lady has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mr. 3.8 GPA how about you look at the date on the last post of a thread before you post on it. This is OLD SHIT. I guess book smarts and common sense don't really go hand in hand huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUICE14 View Post

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Katana-750_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote