SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > Dirt Bags

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 03-07-2006, 02:23 AM   #1
Finster33
Forum Addict

Finster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Place to ride the trails

This Weekend I went to Palm bay to ride my quad and dirt bike, I got to say it was f*cking Awesome. The guy that sold Tim his quad told him about this place call spacecoast......This place is like 50 to 80 acres maybe more full of trails, You go down the main trail and all you see are side trail all over the place, I got the google map of the place so you can check it out.

As I was looking at the satellite map of the place I found a place with more trails just north of spacecoast, we started to go into this trail and decided to back out because it was kind of nasty, not knowing that at the end of the road there was this badass place with more trails.(2nd map pic)

here are the links

and this one is just north of the first pic, I did not ride here but can't wait to go back to do it

just look at all the white lines, that is all trails with highbank turns some nice jumps and a lot of speedbumps....by the end of those speed bumps my knees were shot. Today everything hurt.
I was jumping this nice little hill that the back of it drops like 8 feet, you don't have to go fast to get some air, first time my front wheels were at the 2 oclock position, landed on the back wheels and I was thrill, went to do it again but this time I took of from the top kind of crooked and I'm front wheels at 2 oclock but the left side of the quad is much lower than the right side and I'm thinking this is no good, I landed side ways my left leg fell out and got some nice tire tread marks on my calf, somehow did not fall but my calf got hurt, I've been limping all day.

After I see holyland this weekend I'll tell you all how it compares to spacecoast.

We should make a day trip to spacecoast one of this weekends, Its well worth it, and is free.
From tamarac it is 160 miles to the place, 2 hr drive.

there were dirt bikes and quads and a jeep messing around in there. there is mud for those that like to get dirty, but most of it was sandy or dirt.

"Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it -risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself. "
Mark Twain

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote! -- Benjamin Franklin

Finster33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:50 AM   #2
HamG
Newb

HamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like fun!
HamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:14 AM   #3

sounds like a plan.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:09 AM   #4

Cool!
Old 03-09-2006, 11:08 PM   #5
KAOS KREW
Superbike Racer

KAOS KREW is on a distinguished road
Fin, how do I get there. I might give it a shot on Saturday. I was thinking maybe Seminole but there is a race on Sunday, that means that Saturday will be packed. I like the free part, it's the 2 hour drive that sucks.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:10 PM   #6
Papo600RR
Senior SoFla Member

Papo600RR is on a distinguished road
sweet

2004 CBR 600RR Track Bike - 4000 w/Ohlins
Papo600RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:22 AM   #7
Finster33
Forum Addict

Finster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond reputeFinster33 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAOS KREW
Fin, how do I get there. I might give it a shot on Saturday. I was thinking maybe Seminole but there is a race on Sunday, that means that Saturday will be packed. I like the free part, it's the 2 hour drive that sucks.
Mario take I-95 to exit 173 go west to minton dr then go north on minton till you get to Spacecoast credit union building,(about a 10-15 minute drive if you pass the hospital on your left you went too far)park behing the credit union building and you will see the trail entrance.

I'm getting a hitch put on my mustang on saturday at noon, the wife doesn't know how to drive stick shift and she needs to use the expedition this weekend, so I need the hitch if I want to play.

I'm planning on going back next weekend to spacecoast. so if you want to go next weekend let me know.

"Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it -risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself. "
Mark Twain

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote! -- Benjamin Franklin

Finster33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 08:35 AM   #8
alecracing
Senior SoFla Member
SoFla Supporter

alecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond reputealecracing has a reputation beyond repute

and then feed you to my killer rabid pit bull.

[]
alecracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:24 AM   #9

Hey Snow, did you copy all this down for our future adventures in the dirt?
Old 03-10-2006, 09:38 AM   #10
FLRACER 994
Amateur Racer

FLRACER 994 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetrick
Hey Snow, did you copy all this down for our future adventures in the dirt?
I know i did
FLRACER 994 is offline   Reply With Quote