SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 05-26-2006, 12:01 PM   #1

Strip Clubs

How many have you been to strip clubs?

Same sex strip clubs?

How many have paid for more than a strip?

Does that really happen?

I went to a bachlorette party once and we went to a strip club... males were dancing... nothing more....
Old 05-26-2006, 12:03 PM   #2
liquidsniper
WWKMD?

liquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsniper has a reputation beyond repute
to answer
yes
no
just lap dances
yes it does happen

things would be better if I was home with pepper, burning pakalolo not even noticing the weather

My balls, would you like to touch them?
liquidsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 12:06 PM   #3
disgofast
The Fucking owner

disgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond repute
yes
no
yes
I was drunk
sure
disgofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 12:08 PM   #4
HamG
Newb

HamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond repute
I think I have been to a strip club maybe three times...2 were for friends' bachelor parties. The third was when i lived in DC and my friend wanted to show a couple of us the different types of strip clubs, from the good to the very skanky. In the skanky clubs, the girls were...well...SKANKY!. We visited about three clubs that evening, but I count that as 1 visit.

Never paid for a strip, and never put money in the g-string of a stripper. Not my kind of place...
HamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 12:10 PM   #5
disgofast
The Fucking owner

disgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond reputedisgofast has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamG
I think I have been to a strip club maybe three times...2 were for friends' bachelor parties. The third was when i lived in DC and my friend wanted to show a couple of us the different types of strip clubs, from the good to the very skanky. In the skanky clubs, the girls were...well...SKANKY!. We visited about three clubs that evening, but I count that as 1 visit.

Never paid for a strip, and never put money in the g-string of a stripper. Not my kind of place...
you like the same sex clubs well what ever makes you happy Ham
Old 05-26-2006, 12:11 PM   #6
HamG
Newb

HamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond reputeHamG has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-26-2006, 12:14 PM   #7
disgofast
The Fucking owner

Quote:
Put the monkey away it's cool that your gay not cool for me but it makes Toad Happy
Old 05-26-2006, 12:16 PM   #8
knowntofew
OMG!!! Someone stole my eyes!!!
SoFla Supporter

knowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond reputeknowntofew has a reputation beyond repute
Strip clubs are good. No samesex clubs though (Just girls for the known). Is the question have we paid for more than a stripper on the table? You can buy anything in the United States...... prostitution is legal in Nevada (everywhere but Vegas ). That is all I am gonna say.......
Man- a figment of gods imagination
knowntofew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 12:18 PM   #9
HamG
Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgofast
Quote:
Put the monkey away it's cool that your gay not cool for me but it makes Toad Happy
Not your type of gay...just in the happy sense...
Old 05-26-2006, 12:20 PM   #10
disgofast
The Fucking owner

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by disgofast
Quote:
Not your type of gay...just in the happy sense...
Thats what I said