SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Discussion > Sportbike Resource Center

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 09-18-2009, 03:43 PM   #21
Onyx317
Pocketbike Racer

Onyx317 is on a distinguished road
Re: Florida Motorcycle Clubs

lol I just saw that.... 10 new clubs a year lol (only a few stay around but yeah)
Old 09-18-2009, 05:29 PM   #22
sssgtcap
Pocketbike Racer

sssgtcap is on a distinguished road

If I understand correctly you are looking for all the sport bike clubs and you are having trouble. I believe you can research FSC council and once you locate the site you will be able to see the clubs. Hope I could help.
sssgtcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:27 PM   #23
Busa-Busa
Amateur Racer

Busa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBusa-Busa has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting post.

There are numerous clubs that come and go and like said before, there is a common site that keeps a list for each state globally. I think that each actual club has to register their name in order to be official.

Not sure though. I dont really have that kinda time to devote to a club myself.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #24
Onyx317
Pocketbike Racer

I’m a VP and in college it gets rough sometimes, but honestly most of the sites out don’t have everyone cause most times people don’t all know those sites are out there. The bigger clubs are usually the real ones, these little 3-4-5 person "clubs" will be out for a min then end up either splitting up or merging with a larger club
Old 11-14-2009, 11:15 PM   #25
MH DOOM
Hotboxin'

MH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond reputeMH DOOM has a reputation beyond repute

code of the samari!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:10 AM   #26
The Doctor's R1
Rider in Training
SoFla Supporter

The Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond repute

4 year old post brought back from the dead?
The Doctor's R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:11 AM   #27
The Doctor's R1
Rider in Training
SoFla Supporter

The Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor's R1 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many mc have come and gone in that period...

Old 11-15-2009, 03:06 AM   #28
abzx10r
05CBR09ZX
SoFla Supporter

abzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond reputeabzx10r has a reputation beyond repute

Enough haha, clubs=money to ride...no name my way for good...I don't pay anyone so that I can have a vest/friends/place to hang out and so on. I can do all that for free...

Heck I had a buddy in the military with me that was in a club and he said you should join cause it will help you learn to ride better...My answer back to him "learn to ride in a staggered line?" I'm good...

Brought back from the dead is a true understatement...
Old 11-15-2009, 09:54 AM   #29
Onyx317
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzx10r View Post
Enough haha, clubs=money to ride...no name my way for good...I don't pay anyone so that I can have a vest/friends/place to hang out and so on. I can do all that for free...

Heck I had a buddy in the military with me that was in a club and he said you should join cause it will help you learn to ride better...My answer back to him "learn to ride in a staggered line?" I'm good...

Brought back from the dead is a true understatement...
Iím not going to sit here and fight with you all like some of the other club members have done on this topic, everyone I meet I tell the same thing, if you want to join a club its personal. Just like any other organization there are dues/fees for the betterment of the club and its members. And yea you can do a lot alone (like I do) but if I ride from Ft.Lauderdale to Jacksonville, Id damn sure like to ride with my family instead of that whole ride alone. Clubs also provide a network a little bit larger than I was ever able to keep up with on my own, the parties are always fun, and we give to charities (a tax write off) so it has its benefits. I have heard plenty of horror stories about club and how bad they are but everyone aint like that. I wouldnít be VP if it was thatís for damn sure!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #30
The Doctor's R1
Rider in Training
SoFla Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx317 View Post
Iím not going to sit here and fight with you all like some of the other club members have done on this topic, everyone I meet I tell the same thing, if you want to join a club its personal. Just like any other organization there are dues/fees for the betterment of the club and its members. And yea you can do a lot alone (like I do) but if I ride from Ft.Lauderdale to Jacksonville, Id damn sure like to ride with my family instead of that whole ride alone. Clubs also provide a network a little bit larger than I was ever able to keep up with on my own, the parties are always fun, and we give to charities (a tax write off) so it has its benefits. I have heard plenty of horror stories about club and how bad they are but everyone aint like that. I wouldnít be VP if it was thatís for damn sure!