SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Site Related Forums > Welcome New Members

Notices

Forum Sponsor

Old 10-03-2018, 05:40 PM   #1
HP4Rider
Newb

HP4Rider is on a distinguished road
I'm not in Kansas anymore

I've heard that many times... Moved here from Kansas last year. Been riding for about 10 years on BMW K1200S, BMW S1KRR, BMW HP4 Comp, and a HD Street Glide. I'm currently riding a 2014 BMW HP4 Comp.

I don't get a lot of time to go exploring or riding on the weekends.. in fact with all of the rain we get, I don't know who really does. I do commute almost daily from Coconut Creek to downtown Fort Lauderdale. I'd like to find another rider or more who also commutes on the same route and ride with others.

I have heard that from time to time a group runs up north to an area for a half day ride. I hope to find one of these and tag along.

I would also like to find some bike nights in my area to attend, so far I have not found any by just riding around or driving around. I have even did a couple of unsuccessful google searches. The only one I have found is out on HWY 27 at the Café 27 place.

Anyways, I look forward to sharing with the group and learning what I can from all of you. Thanks for reading!
HP4Rider is offline   Reply With Quote