SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > Motorcycle Multimedia > Sportbike / Motorcycle Videos

Forum Sponsor

Like Tree64Likes

Old 09-28-2015, 07:30 AM   #1
Pocketbike Racer

yes305 is on a distinguished road
The Daily Commute

I started a series of my daily commute, would love to see what other people have to go through to get to work every morning

don and Lnewqban like this.
yes305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 03:55 PM   #2
Sportbike Scum
SoFla Supporter

anarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Daily Commute

I work 2nd shift, so it's not too bad...
2006 KX250 (2-stroke MX) - SOLD

All Green, Baby
!

Political correctness is the mistaken belief that a turd can be picked up by the clean end.

anarion55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 04:45 PM   #3
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute

That short cut at 4:10 used to be my favorite time saver when going sobe. Saves you 15 minutes alone on all holidays when only 3 cars get through each time. Same thing on MacArthur Causeway when traffic is standing or going very slow. Say hello emergency lane. You start riding there and 2 minutes later all the scooter and other bikes follow you.

PS: my daily commute starts in my bed room, I go through the hall way to my home office, check emails. And go back to bed lol Not much traffic here.
yes305 likes this.
don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 06:11 PM   #4
Sportbike Scum
SoFla Supporter

anarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
...Say hello emergency lane...
Problem with the emergency lane is all the crap that collects there...including nasty stuff that will puncture tires. I try to avoid the shoulder/breakdown/emergency lanes for that reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post

PS: my daily commute starts in my bed room, I go through the hall way to my home office, check emails. And go back to bed lol Not much traffic here.
You sir, suck.
yes305 likes this.

All Green, Baby
!

Political correctness is the mistaken belief that a turd can be picked up by the clean end.

Old 09-29-2015, 12:24 AM   #5
They call me a ride whore

thirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond reputethirdgenlxi has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm I'll have to make one of mine sometime

Back/Red '04 CBR 600 F4i - 282,300 miles and still kicking
Black '89 Accord LX-i sedan - 437,700 miles and going strong!

States visited on my F4i. 20 down, 29 to go!

facebook.com/thirdgenlxi
thirdgenlxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:35 PM   #6
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdgenlxi View Post
Hmmmm I'll have to make one of mine sometime
282k miles on an 04' CBR???? You must have the longest commute ever
Old 09-29-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
Sportbike Scum
SoFla Supporter

Not only does Jared commute a lot, he gets to do it on some of the best twisties in the country. He must arrive at work with a huge shit-eating-grin on his face every day...

All Green, Baby
!

Old 10-04-2015, 10:33 AM   #8
Pocketbike Racer

A little long but I went down Alton road and the South of Fifth loop the other day.... some solid people watching after about 7:15

don and will9465 like this.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:31 PM   #9
Return of the Yoga

Qomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes305 View Post
A little long but I went down Alton road and the South of Fifth loop the other day.... some solid people watching after about 7:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEPFCb37D4
your front brake oil reservoir, where is it form? looks nice.
Qomomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:03 PM   #10
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute

They really need to legalize lane splitting in Florida. Once you do it becomes natural and you feel like a dumbass if waiting in line.
don is offline   Reply With Quote