SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > The Recovery Project > Stolen Property Room

Forum Sponsor

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By don

Old 08-14-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Newb

Roadwarrior is on a distinguished road
Brand new white cb1000r stolen

It was stolen Monday night from my apartment in coconut Creek. The cameras at my broken gate saw it get ridden out by someone with a white helmet followed by a pickup truck . didn't even get to put insurance on it yet, she was only a few weeks old. 2013 white with black wheels single sided swingarm. Help me find her before I have to pay 12k for a bike I don't have
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140721_195214.jpg (133.8 KB, 35 views)
Roadwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:46 PM   #2
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brand new white cb1000r stolen

Preventing and solving real crime is what we pay law enforcement for through our taxes. Make pressure at your local police department and persist on a real and immediate investigation; and not in some weeks.

If they send you away or don't investigate report back and also go to the local media, ask them for help with your footage and let them know that you won't get help from police (if that's the case).
don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #3
Newb

Roadwarrior is on a distinguished road

Good idea! I was thinking about attacking my apartment complex, it's supposed to be gated but it's been broken and the entrance has been open since I moved in. I leave for work through the broke entrance gate because my bikes don't trip the sensor.
Roadwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #4
Scooter Racer

JonVelazquez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadwarrior View Post
Good idea! I was thinking about attacking my apartment complex, it's supposed to be gated but it's been broken and the entrance has been open since I moved in. I leave for work through the broke entrance gate because my bikes don't trip the sensor.
Sorry for your loss bro...but they may tell you why don't you have insurance on the bike. Just be prepared for everything they say. Pull up the amenities list for the apartment complex and show where it states gated community...because it's clearly not gated
JonVelazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:00 PM   #5
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadwarrior View Post
I had a Duc stolen out of a gated condo community. Doesn't mean shit; most likely insider job with one of the guards.

I put flyer up with a reward of $5,000 in the condo complex the same night. Guess who took all 20 flyers down just a couple hours later because both the security firms as the condo administration don't want the other residents know what shit is going on. When people don't feel safe they move away and a low occupancy in a condo complex means less money for the administration and the security company and employees might lose their job. They have no interest in helping and making this public.

If you want to get another bike move out and find a house with a garage. Don't fuck around with half-solutions, it will just cost you time and money. Simple as that.

Go. To. The. Police. Department.

Make. Them. Work. On. This. Case.
don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:50 PM   #6
Tricycle racer

wuaname is on a distinguished road

Post it on craiglist motorcycle section. I've seen a few posts on stolen bikes / atv's once in a while.
wuaname is offline   Reply With Quote