SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > The Recovery Project > Stolen Property Room

Forum Sponsor

Like Tree5Likes

Old 10-19-2014, 08:11 AM   #21
3000 Post Club
SoFla Supporter

dave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond reputedave07r1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2008 black gsxr 1000 stolen from plantation

And we have an interwebz tough guy.....
dave07r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:30 AM   #22
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer1001 View Post
that is the stupidest fucking answer I have ever heard someone say. so I should say your parents raised an asshole for you to have that mentality. you cant blame the parents on every situation. a parent can raise the perfect child and do everything for them, then what, its the parents fault when the child gets into the wrong crowd at school???? its the parents fault when they are forced to do something????? I don't think any family should suffer for the mistake that their child made if they had nothing to do with it. Your a fucking dick if you think the parents should fork over the bill if someone shatters this guys back for stealing a bike. Maybe your parents should force over the bill when someone knocks your fucking teeth in for your stupid comments.

1.) Regarding my post -> Figure of speech = A word or phrase used in a nonliteral sense to add rhetorical force to a spoken or written passage.

If you can't make that out you should go back to school.

2.) Proof of my claim, read this: The Relationship Between Parenting and Delinquency: A Meta-analysis

This is a meta analysis of 161 research papers about The Relationship Between Parenting and Delinquency.

The conclusion is: "This meta-analysis demonstrates that a significant relationship exists between parenting and delinquency."

3.) Are you threatening me personally with "Maybe your parents should force over the bill when someone knocks your fucking teeth in for your stupid comments"? A simple yes or no would be sufficient.
don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #23
3000 Post Club

Mr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond reputeMr645 has a reputation beyond repute

If my child stole a motorcycle, car, committed crimes, did drugs, I would shoot it and start over.
don likes this.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #24
Gixxa Riding Squid
SoFla Supporter

ZorroX is a jewel in the roughZorroX is a jewel in the roughZorroX is a jewel in the rough

Take it out back, like ol' yeller!
ZorroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #25
Return of the Yoga

Qomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer1001 View Post
that is the stupidest fucking answer I have ever heard someone say. so I should say your parents raised an asshole for you to have that mentality. you cant blame the parents on every situation. a parent can raise the perfect child and do everything for them, then what, its the parents fault when the child gets into the wrong crowd at school???? its the parents fault when they are forced to do something????? I don't think any family should suffer for the mistake that their child made if they had nothing to do with it. Your a fucking dick if you think the parents should fork over the bill if someone shatters this guys back for stealing a bike. Maybe your parents should force over the bill when someone knocks your fucking teeth in for your stupid comments.
apart from natural instincts, we (and most cognitive species) learn a great deal from imitation. Apart that most parents are not the best role models, most then leave their children to be raised by "institutions" that are barely more than babysitting. Who ever we are exposed to will have a VERY large influence in our person; hence "tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are". If you are gonna have a kid.. well ... you 'all get my point... not black and white but ...you are responsible to whom your children are exposed too..!!!!!!! (by the way, no I do not have children and am not particularly referring to you Gixxer ;) )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorroX View Post
Take it out back, like ol' yeller!
LOL
Qomomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:03 PM   #26
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qomomoko View Post
apart from natural instincts, we (and most cognitive species) learn a great deal from imitation. Apart that most parents are not the best role models, most then leave their children to be raised by "institutions" that are barely more than babysitting. Who ever we are exposed to will have a VERY large influence in our person; hence "tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are". If you are gonna have a kid.. well ... you 'all get my point... not black and white but ...you are responsible to whom your children are exposed too..!!!!!!! (by the way, no I do not have children and am not particularly referring to you Gixxer ;) )

LOL
People usually get butt hurt when they feel personally attacked for a reason. Since I haven't talked to this guy before it makes you wonder how his criminal record looks like or how he got treated by his parents.

Despite the facts linked in my previous post I know a handful of parents that did really everything they could to raise their kid(s) as good as possible. None of them turned criminal and all of them are quiet successful within their lives.

On the other hand I also know many people coming out of disorganized, desolated, violent and/or devoiced homes who got in trouble and arrested more than once.

But I know.. you better keep your mouth shut.. there's always a group of people who can't deal with reality. Addressing issues and committing to change for improvement is so fucking scary; lets just keep it the way it is.
don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:13 PM   #27
Return of the Yoga

Qomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

LOL
this influence ALSO includes things that affect our most sensitive receptive organs, our eyes; meaning the influence of those retarded reality shows that are staged and other TV stuff and what not are extremely underestimated... (even if we know it is fake, fake effects us just how a lion cub learns to hunt by pretend hunt/play) ( off topic but feel the roll baby, literally, hung out with the cutest baby girl today at the track lol )
Old 10-19-2014, 11:21 PM   #28
Return of the Yoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
...Addressing issues and committing to change for improvement is so fucking scary; lets just keep it the way it is.
wish I had the guts to exit the system that I disagree with... and feel at times can not be changed for the better as a whole...

Hope he gets the bike back, and the thief... finds other ways to make $$$ and realize he messing with someone who EARNED that bike/money.. and he is putting his children at risk at becoming thiefs/delinquents and the bad juju with it..
Old 10-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #29
Sportbike Scum
SoFla Supporter

anarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and the thief... finds other ways to make $$$ and realize he messing with someone who EARNED that bike/money.. and he is putting his children at risk at becoming thiefs/delinquents and the bad juju with it..
Generally, I wouldn't count on a thief having a sudden attack of conscience...
don likes this.
2006 KX250 (2-stroke MX) - SOLD

All Green, Baby
!

Political correctness is the mistaken belief that a turd can be picked up by the clean end.

anarion55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:23 PM   #30
Scooter Racer

Mawaleegulu is on a distinguished road

Quick update guys. still havent gotten any news from the cops and only one lead that didnt pan out if anyone sees the matte black twin yoshi exhaust for sale anywhere please let me know odds are we will never see the bike again but we have high hopes.
Mawaleegulu is offline   Reply With Quote