SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

Go Back   SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community > The Recovery Project > Stolen Property Room

Forum Sponsor

Like Tree28Likes

Old 10-20-2014, 07:47 PM   #21
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thief shot in Delray, hopefully dies. May not be good for shop owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca Busa View Post
I hope he got shot 47 times and suffers terribly for months only to die and rot in hell...
I hope he got shot 47 times and suffers terribly for months, recovers, goes to jail, gets convicted and when set free uses the remainder of his life to pay back for the theft, damages, business loss, legal fees on all sides, all the prison costs for his stay and 25% of his future income will be taken out for a better educational system in order to help prevent future losers turning criminal.

I know... delusional..
don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #22
Jedi Knight
SoFla Supporter

Blanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
I hope he got shot 47 times and suffers terribly for months, recovers, goes to jail, gets convicted and when set free uses the remainder of his life to pay back for the theft, damages, business loss, legal fees on all sides, all the prison costs for his stay and 25% of his future income will be taken out for a better educational system in order to help prevent future losers turning criminal.

I know... delusional..
I'm sure the victim will be just fine with him croaking.
The chances of him getting a job and repaying anything are slim to none.
Blanca Busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #23
Sportbike Scum
SoFla Supporter

anarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond reputeanarion55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
The law goes not by the number of attackers or weapons.
The law does take into account the number of attackers - it's called "disparity of force". While a single assailant is not a justified use of deadly force, three or four can be considered so. Or, using your example, if a small woman is being beaten by two big muscle guys, she could reasonable consider them a deadly threat. Lots of precedence in the legal system.
2006 KX250 (2-stroke MX) - SOLD

All Green, Baby
!

Political correctness is the mistaken belief that a turd can be picked up by the clean end.

anarion55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:48 PM   #24
Amateur Racer

zzwierzyna is a jewel in the roughzzwierzyna is a jewel in the roughzzwierzyna is a jewel in the roughzzwierzyna is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarion55 View Post
The law does take into account the number of attackers - it's called "disparity of force". While a single assailant is not a justified use of deadly force, three or four can be considered so. Or, using your example, if a small woman is being beaten by two big muscle guys, she could reasonable consider them a deadly threat. Lots of precedence in the legal system.
Thought so. With such vague wording, in SYG, previous cases set a precedence for thr future cases. Thats the reason it was so important to find Zimmermann not guilty. The way the guy who taught my CCW class said it, A single assailant is enough justifcation with elders and women.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/disparity-of-force/

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
zzwierzyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:40 PM   #25
Superbike Racer

thecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond reputethecdn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca Busa View Post
I hope he got shot 47 times and suffers terribly for months only to die and rot in hell...
He stole a motorcycle, without committing violence on anyone. Without even encountering anyone.

Do you people sit around in a big circle jerk thinking up scenarios where you get to use your precious weapons?

Is this how you grow up? Paranoid and afraid of everything and anyone to the point you can't function without the ability to easily to kill another human being?

No wonder this country is a fucking shooting gallery, disgustingly easy access to guns with people way to eager to use them.

Oh look, 5-year-old child among three people shot in Delray - Sun Sentinel That took about two seconds to find.
thecdn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:44 PM   #26
Amateur Racer

zzwierzyna is a jewel in the roughzzwierzyna is a jewel in the roughzzwierzyna is a jewel in the roughzzwierzyna is a jewel in the rough

Do you know how many weeks of my life i trade to my boss so i can pay for my motorcycle? Your mentality is a breeding ground for this kind of scum. I have so many things i want to say but ill bite my tongue.

Pic fucking related.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1413855805427.jpg (23.0 KB, 3 views)
zzwierzyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:49 PM   #27
Return of the Yoga

Qomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the roughQomomoko is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecdn View Post
He stole a motorcycle, without committing violence on anyone. Without even encountering anyone.

Do you people sit around in a big circle jerk thinking up scenarios where you get to use your precious weapons?

Is this how you grow up? Paranoid and afraid of everything and anyone to the point you can't function without the ability to easily to kill another human being?

No wonder this country is a fucking shooting gallery, disgustingly easy access to guns with people way to eager to use them.

Oh look, 5-year-old child among three people shot in Delray - Sun Sentinel That took about two seconds to find.
you have a point... but also try and see the other sides.... which is that most thieves are not stealing for the first time... that they steal hard/earned stuff from others... that such type (generalization , I know a bit lame) are usually involved also with drugs and then in it self is certainly involucrates violence..... I am not saying this particular person deserves death.. as I am not any one to judge.. but I sure doubt he was a boyscout who decided to steal his first bike so he can have a ride to med school to come up with a cure for cancer.. (not trying to be a smart ass either but trying to make a point some how)
Qomomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:04 PM   #28
Jedi Knight
SoFla Supporter

Blanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond reputeBlanca Busa has a reputation beyond repute

My stuff is MY stuff. I work harder than most would believe for it.
If you try to steal my stuff I will shoot you. You will either learn a hard lesson or meet lucifer. I will eat dinner and sleep soundly in my bed knowing another worthless piece of shit is gone.
Amazing how you paint the thief to be so innocent because he stole property and didn't hurt anyone? You blame the property owner for properly retrieving his bike.

Thieves body should swing and rot from the nearest telephone pole as a warning to others.

Do you liberals sit around in circle jerks and try to figure out how to convince people black is white and wrong is right? Defending a thief? That's a new low for you but not unexpected Cdn.
don and zzwierzyna like this.
Blanca Busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:38 AM   #29
let's go heat!!!!

sammy2189 is on a distinguished road

Well hopefully the guy dies. Then his other boy sits in jail for his friends death. That be in a perfect world. Hopefully shop owner walks away with out jail time.
sammy2189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:57 AM   #30
don
Compensate Camp

don has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond reputedon has a reputation beyond repute

So far the owner is walking free and not being charged.

Store owner shoots at least one suspected motorcycle thief | Local News - WPBF Home
don is offline   Reply With Quote